you slap her butt (requested)

You couldn't take your eyes off of Mina.

You're curled up on the sofa together trying to watch a movie but you can't seem to focus on anything but her.

Today, she's wearing a pair of leggings that are showing off her body well, and you can't get over how good she looks in them.

You're biting your lip as your eyes travel along her body, admiring every inch of her skin.

"I need some water." She said as she sat up as you unwrapped your arms from around her.

She scooted towards the edge of the sofa and stretched her arms out over her head.

You've been cuddling together in the same position for the last couple of hours so she needed to stretch a little.

Slowly, and almost teasingly, as if she knew these leggings were driving you insane, she stood up.

You couldn't resist and reached out to smack her butt, making her jump and gasp in surprise.

She looked at you in surprise.

She couldn't believe you'd done such a thing.

"Did you just smack my butt?" She asked and watched you smile proudly.

"Yes." You said before reaching out to smack it again. "It's hot, baby. You're hot."

She giggled as you smacked it once more.

"You have a cute butt."

"Baby," She giggled. "You're embarrassing me."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's cute, I can't help but smack it. And it looks especially good in these leggings."

She laughed before kissing your lips softly.

As her lips moved against yours, you put your hand on her back and let it travel to her butt, where you pinched it and then gave it another smack.

"You have a new obsession with smacking my butt?"

"Yes." You grinned. "I think I'm going to have to do it more often."

She giggled as she pulled away from your lips.

"I'm going to get some water. Do you need anything?"

"Just one thing."

"What?"

You smacked her butt again.

"To smack your cute butt."

She giggled and walked into the kitchen and you couldn't hold back your smile, swearing that you were just so in love with everything about your beautiful girl.