what do you mean shes gone...?

Before I start, this will be the final chapter of this book. Mainly because I am loosing focus in the owl house fandom but I will try to update the adult gc!! <33
__________________

[EVERYONE IS ONLINE]

Luz: We have a situation- @Darius

Darius: ???

Luz: its better if you come to the owl house...
Lilith should come aswell.

Lilith: this cant be good.

RAINES POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE-?!" They panicked. Luz didn't know what to tell Raine. Eda just sacrificed her life to bring back Raines. "She can't be- She CANT BE." They continued to panic, Eda cant be gone. She was here not even 10 minutes ago... "raine.. she sacrificed her-" "I KNOW THAT LUZ." They snapped. "Sorry! Sorry-" just then Darius burst into the room seeing only one adult. Raine. "Raine...?" He asked shakily, Luz pulled Lilith to the side to explain what happened. "Holy shit your- your alive-!?" Darius ran over to raine who was sitting on the floor in shock. "I never thought I'd see you or- or- hug you again-" Darius was freaking out and held onto Raine, if he were to let go raine would disappear. "Shes gone..."

EDAS POV?!

"fuck- where am i?" She stood up looking around. Confused, she was in some yellow-golden water and her surroundings were diffrent "oh yeah i- RAINE. DID THEY GET BROUGHT BACK-?!" She said in a panic sinking into the water. Then something appeared picking her up so she wouldn't sink. "Woahh, calm down miss owl lady. Raines fine." The creature spoke. Eda looked up to see the titan, Kings Dad! "Your-" "the titan? Kings dad? Yep. Thats me." They smiled putting eda down. "Woah this is- its an honor-" Eda tried to speak but the titan hushed her. "My dear Eda, you don't deserve this. Sacrificing yourself for Raine. You made the right choice by the way Raines lovely. But I can bring you back." Eda couldn't belive her ears. She could go back? With raine...? "But you have to promise me something." "YES- I mean uh, yes anything-!" "Dont be too harsh on yourself, Your kids love you and so does Raine. So I would like you to try not... yknow?"  He gestured towards her. And Eda knew what they meant. "Yeah... I'll try. I'm ready to go back" She said with a smile on her face. "Okay. Goodluck miss Owl lady." And with that, everything went black.

"GUYS SHES WAKING UP- SHES WAKING UP-" When eda opened her eyes, the first person she saw was Raine. "R-Rainestorm...?" She muttered, Raine nodded hugging Eda tightly. "Thank titan your okay- i don't know what I'd do if-" "shhh.. its okay rainestorm I'm here now-" She comforted, sitting up slowly and hugging Raine back. Darius and Luz walked into the room and saw Eda. Luz's eyes filled with tears and she ran over to hug Eda. "Hold on- what time is it..-" "midnight.." Darius looked over to the three and he smiled at Eda. She smiled back, before raine pulled away. Still not being able to believe this. They went over to Darius and put their head on Darius's shoulder. Darius chuckled softly and hugged them, softly. "You can't believe shes back hm?" "How did you know-" They muttered, slowly hugging Darius back. "You have that look." Raine hummed and relaxed. Everything was normal again.
___________________