A WEDDING???!

[SONG BIRD AND 5 OTHERS ARE ONLINE]

Song bird: GUYS.

Darius: WHAT

Song bird: IM GETTING MARRIED AHDNWHQSBDIAWBEIEEVQWM

Darius: CALM DOWN SONG BIRD

Eber: Conatuaktiom!!!!!

Song bird: Thank you eber:]

Alador: Who are you getting married to???

Song bird: ...

Darius: Its probably Eda

Song bird: ...

Darius: Yup.

Alador: ahhh okay

Song bird: You always know Darius!

Darius: I've known you for that long its easy to memorize your behavior.

Eda: Thats... a bit creepy!

Hunter: Since when was Raine getting married-

Eda: Since- Forever. OHHH! I HAVE A FUNNY STORY FROM WHEN WE WE'RE TEENS..

Song bird: Eda it better not be the one im thinkng of.

Eda: Maybe it issss

Song bird: ....

Darius: ....

Alador: I think i remember- Is it the one those two were very drunk on apple blood?

Eda: Yessss

[LUZ IS ONLINE]

Song bird: That storys so embarrasingg!!

Eda: Oh well. I'm telling!!

Luz: TELL ME THE STORY

Hunter: YEAH- Darius is in it so-

Darius: Edalyn CLAWTHORN DO NOT

Eda: So! Kids, settle down.

Raine: oh titan..

Eda: It all started when-

_________________________

3rd person POV:

Raine, Eda, Lilith, Darius and Alador. The five students at hexide who somehow were friends. Darius and Alador came from rich family's, wanting their sons to become head witch of the abomination coven. Eda and Lilith were sisters, but came from a moderately normal family (except for Edas curse). And Raine, well raine does like to share private information so we'll skip that part...!

Anyway, the 5 were at Edas house, The owl house. And a few of them were drinking wayy to much apple blood.

"Hey Darius!" Raine called out. The boy spun round, drunkily may I add.. "what Song bird?!" The group were use to the little nicknames. "I bet- 100! Snails- You can't uh- Top someone!"  At this point. Raine didn't know if they were Lesbian or bisexual. And Darius frowned. "Ill take that bet! And I can top someone thank you very much." Darius added. "Prove it!!" While the pair bickering whither Darius could top someone or not. Eda, Lilith and Alador were enjoying the entertainment. "Raines stupid for putting 100 snails on the line..." Lilith commented. "Hey Goop boy." " my names alador Edalyn." Eda rolled her eyes "Bet ya five snails Darius will try top you!" Lilith was now interested. And took part of this little 'bet' "I bet 10 snails Darius would try top raine. Their both drunk, obviously Darius won't think and go for raine."

Eda rolled her eyes again. 15 snails on the line.. she began recording the pair and something they wouldn't belive happened!!

"FINE! ILL PROVE TO YOU I CAN TOP-" Darius declared, getting closer 5o raine, Raine was also getting closer to the wall while backing up. "Darius.. dariuss- Are you sure about using me to prov-" Raine was cut up backing into a wall. 'Well shit.' Raine thought. "Im sure Song bird"  Darius leaned closer to Raine, going in for a kiss.. what the pair didn't know what that their friends were watching. And soon enough, Raine had topped Darius. Pullimg away. "ew!!! That kiss was gross-" Raine exlaimed seeing Eda had caught it on camera... "you owe me 15 snails sister." Eda stopped the recording and handed Lilith the 15 snails. Darius ran over to alador, kissing the other abomination lover,  to clean his mouth of Raines taste. Never fucking again would that happen. Thanks to that, Both Darius and raine knew their Sexualitys. Alador was shocked and kissed back, those two began making out and Eda teleported them to a room.

Raine sat on the couch, feeling light headed and leaned against Eda. The last words out of Raines mouth was; "im 100% a lesbian-" Eda blushed slightly, letting raine get comfortable. As Lilith kept wiggling her eyebrows. "Lily, hush your stupid ass." Lilith rolled her eyes, leaning on eda aswell. Also falling asleep. "Good night Lily, Raine.." she smiled, kissing both of the pairs foreheads and falling asleep.

______________________________

Luz: Woah.

Song bird: Like I said. Embarrasing.. ALSO DARIUS WHEN AM I GETTING MY 100 SNAILS???? I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN THOSE

Darius: Thats my cue to walk my fish...

Hunter: I still don't know what a fish is.

Luz: I'll teach you!

Song bird: Guys Terras hurt me again:[

Eda: AGAIN?!