Taking anger out on Terra

DARIUS'S POV:

I was pacing in my room, not knowing what to do. Raine was actually gone, What should he do?? Talk to Eda? No she'd scream at him.. Hunter? No let the kid mourn. I sat against the wall sliding down it brining my knees to my chest, hugging them tightly and began to sob. Soon I heard a knock on the door next to my room. "Raines room...?" Then a voice spoke up. "Sprout? Are you there?" "Terra... That fucking bitch." I got up and opened my door to see none other than Terra in front of Raines door holding her special tea. "They wont answer." I told her. Terra looked at me, "Why Darius?" She asked acting all nice and innocent. "I know what you did to them. All the trauma, kicking them out multiple times. I'm suprised they didn't run away from crazy bitch like you." I spoke chuckling. "I didn't do anything to my sprout!" She turned around and looked at Raines door which upset me. "Raine, sprout. tell Darius I didn't-" "THEY WONT ANSWER TERRA!" I snapped. She looked at me in shock, she finally realized how much of a mess I was. "Why are you such a mess?" She questioned. "You really don't fucking pay attention do you?. Raines gone Terra." I told her and slipped back into my room, which was even more of a mess than me.  I crumbled next to my bed again and started crying yet again. Terra then walked in avoiding all the mess. "Are they actually gone?" "Oh I don't know, what does it look like you old hag?!" Luckily Steve was walking past and took Terra to her room which left me alone. I got my scroll and ignored all the worried messages from Alador, Luz and Matt going to my camera roll seeing all the photos of me and Raine. I just sobbed in that spot for titan knows how long. I soon woke up and saw it was dark outside, I decided to get up and take a walk. I went to the market to get a bottle of apple blood thanked the sales person and went to the hill where Raine died. I took a swig of apple blood staring into the view of the rising sun. "It's a beautiful place to call it quits on your life Raine.." I chuckled and sat down. "Fuck I'm falling apart without you buddy..." Tears started to swell my eyes again as I took another swig of apple blood putting the bottle on the soft grass next to me. "I really miss you Raine..." I closed my eyes and relaxed. A few minutes later I heard a familar tune... It was Raines Rhaspady. I opened my eyes and looked next to me. It was a translucent figure, I squinted my eyes and realized it was... Raine...!! "R-Raine...?" i spoke through my chocked sobs. They smiled at me. I stared at them with tears swelling m eyes even more. "But- but you- you died..?!" They nodded and sighed "I am dead, but I'm somehow able to only let one person see and hear me..!" Their voice was echo-like and I started crying. "Hey don't cry please- if you cry I'll cry-" They said starting to cry but winced in pain. "Wait... water hurts you..?" They nodded. I looked at them wanting to hug them.. I attempted to hug them but just fased through them. "Right... Your a ghost- I cant hug a ghost- What was I thinking?! For I know this could be an illusion or a dream-!" Raine looked at me with a sad face. and I picked up the apple blood taking another swig of it. "Darius.. Have you bee looking after yourself?" they asked. "Of course I have- Why would you think-" My scroll went off I checked it. It was Alador calling again. "Why aren't you answering it?" "Don't wanna talk." I mumbled. Raine frown saddened. "Answer it." I looked at them "Hah! Nice joke, I'm not doing that." "And I'm not joking. Answer the call." Their voice deepened which scared me. So I hesitantly answered the call. "H-Hello?" I spoke. "Darius!! Oh my titan are you okay?! You wouldn't answer my messages or calls-" I just tuned myself out of Aladors worried rant. "Darius. You cant just tune yourself out." Raine spoke. I sighed and began to speak "Alador I'll be fine.. just need some time okay?" I heard Alador hum in agreement. "Just message when your ready to talk okay?" I smiled and nodded "Okay.. Bye Al.. love you..." I mumbled the last bit. "Bye Darius, i love you too." Then the call ended with me blushing. "Awww! You saw love you to each other when you end the call??? That's so sweett!" "Shut up-" "Okay okay, no need to be defencive!!" I sighed and smiled a little. "I'm glad i can talk to you Raine.." They looked at me smiling "I'm glad too Darius."