.

[Luz has came online]
[Luz has added Darius]
[Darius and Alador have came online]

Luz: can you tell us what happened yesterday with eda? She was actually sleeping and her room was clean??

Darius: we just shared some memorys nothing more. Why did you add me back here..

Luz: Because you need the most support.
Darius you had a bottle of hard apple blood in your hand..

Darius: what i do doesn't concern you kid.

Alador: what does she mean you had apple blood Darius.

Darius: ...

Luz: I now see why you didn't wanna be here, people would be checking on you alot

Darius: bold assumption human.

[Hunter has came online]

Hunter: DARIUS YOU| OKAU!!!

Darius: I am little prince, and I'm on my way back to the castle.

Hunter: thats good!!! Will you be looking after me now? Because raine uhm..

Darius: yeah I will be kiddo..

Hunter: okay!!

[Darius, Luz and 2 others have went offline]

____________________________________
Darius's POV:

I closed my scroll with Raines ghost following me. "I can also Haunt whoever I want!! So we can spook Belos!!" They said excitedly. "You can do that if you want." "Also i think I can read your mind-" "yeah right-" "No way they could know my thoughts.." "No way they could know my thoughts!" Raine repeated. "I Can read thoughts!!" They triumphed, I sighed and continued to walk. "This is gonna be fun, I can annoy you allllll the time!!" "Its not gonna be fun, your just gonna remind me your gone.." I frowned and continued to walk, eventually getting to the castle.

When I walked in Hunter came running towards me. "DARIUS!!" He hugged me tightly.  "Hey little prince.." I said quietly, hugging him back. "Darius is Raine really..." "Yeah..." Raine said from behind us, rubbing their arm. "Oh titan..." "You can atleast see me?" They tried to lighten up the mood but Hunter just cried in my arms. I comforted him and frowned.