Memorys

BEFORE THIS STARTS, THIS BOOK IS TURNING INTO A CHATFIC + NORMAL FANFIC!! 
____________________________________

DARIUS'S POV:  

After my encounter with ghost Raine I had to tell Eda. So I made my way over there.

3RD PERSON POV:

Eda was sitting on her couch, drinking a carton of apple blood, make-up running down her face and a very worried king next to her, while Luz was getting water for Eda. "Why cant you guys let me get drunk!" She complained. "Because it isn't healthy Eda!" King explained. "I don't fucking care-! Raines not here so what's the point!" Just then, Luz walked in with a cup of water and the front door going. "Luz can you get that?" King asked his older sister and she nodded, seeing Darius at the front door. "Darius? What are yo- WoaH-!" Luz was shoved aside as he walked in hurridly. "Eda you wont belive what I'm about to tell you!" Darius spoke quickly. Eda looked up to see Darius holding a half-empty bottle of Apple blood. "You brought me more apple blood??" "No way this is mine, but that's besides the point-" The pair could hear hooty gasping. "HEAD DARIUS IS COPING WITH APPLE BLOOD HOOT?!!?" Luz sighed. "Hooty you cant just say that-" and the she hit hooty. Darius ignored the owl tube thing. "Eda, Raines a ghost." Darius finally said. Then he heard a Raines chuckle turning around to see Raine. "You know she wont see me..?" Raine smiled weakly. "I don't care if she cant see you- Eda you have to belive me-! Raines right here-" "No way..." Eda got up and stared right at Raine. "What are you looking at Eda?" Luz questioned "waittt was it that only one person an see me or people that were closest to me could see me-?" Raine asked no one in particular. "Rainestorm..?" Raine looked up to see Eda looking at them. "Maybe we should talk in your room Eda?" "its a mess..." "So? Cant be worse than mine..." Darius mumbled the last bit and Raine walked upstairs or floated upstairs to Edas room. Darius and Eda followed the ghost. "So... Rainestorm, your a ghost..?" Raine nodded, looking at Eda aproching. "Oh yeah, you cant touch them... I tried." She nodded looking at her dead lover. "Rainestorm I-" "Its okay Eda... I'll be watching over you, I need to go check other people.." Raine looked at Eda, "No.. Not yet Raine don't leave me-!" They smiled at Eda and disapeared. "No... No come back-!" Eda went to step forwards but her legs were shakey and had gave up on her, causing her to fall into Darius's arms. "I want them back..." Eda cried quietly. "Me too..." 

Darius helped Eda sit down on the floor and hugged her. "Why..." she questioned. Darius hummed in confusion, "Why are you being so nice to me..?" Darius sighed. "There's a few reasons.. Mainly because Raine cared about you. I still want you to have some sort of support, you don't deserve to drown in sorrow over Raines death.." Eda smiled and sniffed, not realising the pair were in tears. "Thanks Darius.." "No problem Eda..". They were quiet for about 10 minutes, sitting next to each other in front of Edas nest/bed with Darius's arm around Edas side in a comforting way. "Lilys not even reached out to me..." Eda said holding her scroll. "Terra had the audacity to Knock on Raines Bedroom door.." Eda looked at Darius's face, tears swelled his eyes. "Shit.. Sorry-" He muttered wiping his eyes with his free hand. "Your good abomination dude." Eda said, slighty smiling. Darius smiled and relaxed. So did Eda. "Oh-! Raine left something here for you-!" Eda said as she perked up going to her chest of stuff. "They did?" Darius questioned. "Yeah!! Here you go." Eda handed Darius a book he gasped taking it from Edas hand. Darius's fingers glided over the books leather texture. "Did you.. uhm, did you go through it..?" He asked Eda, "No? Why would I-" Darius opened the book and saw his and Raines signitures. "Wait... Did you two write a diary?!" She asked shocked. "No.. This is Raines diary, It's filled with alot of mine and their adventures though..." Darius had a smile on his face as tears stained his cheeks.