Chapter 7

Two days later

"I can't believe we'll playing at the Grand Ole Opry in only three days!" Olivia said excitedly.

"And we'll be in Ljubljana in a week!" Jenna added, switching on her left turn signal.

The girls were going shopping for clothes for the Grand Ole Opry as well as clothes for the tour. "Do you think they'll book a hotel for us?" Avery asked.

"I honestly don't know. They said they'd figure something out. But I definitely know for the UK tour we'll be on a tour bus." Sam added.

"MOVE IT!" Jenna honked at the car in front of her.

They arrived at Opry Mills, so after they finished shopping they would check out the Grand Ole Opry. "How about we check out Forever 21 for when we perform with them or something." Olivia suggested.

The four walk into Forever 21. "This moto jacket is so cute!" Olivia exclaimed. "It would be perfect for when we perform with them!"

"Or maybe all four of us could get some denim jackets to get them to sign!" Sam said.

"What about travel days so we don't get separated?" Avery asked.

"I have LOTS of Demoni sweatshirts that my mom bought when she was at a JO concert. She was the last one, and they had plenty left over, so they gave my mom 10 of them, I have one and my mom has one. I can give them to you, of course."

"Thanks, Liv." Jenna said as she was looking at some leather jackets. "This jacket would be cute for performing with the band! Or when we open for them."

"All of the concerts are casual. How about for Grand Ole Opry we do T-shirts from our favorite musicians and jeans with them!" Avery exclaimed.

"I have four Måneskin shirts. I could wear one for the Opry and for the day of travel there, and leave two at home."

"Let's look for some other things first." Sam said looking at some beanies.

The girls bought foir denim jackets, the moto jacket and the leater jacket. "American Eagle next? We know we all like that store." Olivia pointed out.

The four walked to American Eagle. "Hello, welcome to America-are you the four girls that got chosen for that tour in Europe?"

"Uh...yeah." Avery said embarrassingly.

"Congratulations! I'm Anna in case you need anything. Is there anything in particular you want to find?"

"We're putting together clothes for our first ever gig at the Opry in three days and clothes for when we're touring."

"Great! Follow me!"

She led them to the tops section. "Are you looking for some nice clothes for nicer concerts?"

"All of them are casual, like jeans and a T-shirt. We also want comfortable clothes for when we're traveling, we already have some clothes and stuff, we just want an extra variety."

After an hour, they were loaded on jeans, tops, and other clothes as well. "Well, good luck on your tour, and I'll be at your send-off on the 11th!"

"How did you find out?" Olivia asked.

"It was in the Tennessean. Looking forward to hear you four perform!"

The girls left the store. "Did she want to help us because of our newfound fame, or did she genuinely want to help?" Sam asked.

"She gave us style tips and what clothes go with what, I feel like she was genuinely helping us." Jenna replied.

The four headed to Hollister. After 30 minutes, they were done and headed to check out the Grand Ole Opry.