Communal Marriage-1~|OT7

Začít od začátku

"No arguments! We can't fight over a mere girl okay? We are brothers!" Suga spoke and they all nodded unsure.

——————

"Gosh, why didn't Mom and Dad set our marriage on Saturday?" Taehyung whined.

"Don't worry brother, you will have her after 6 days!" Jungkook chuckled.

They had just gotten married to Y/n and since it was Sunday, Jungkook was going to be with her.

While the boys discussed, Jungkook left for his room.

Y/n was rubbing her palms in anxiety. Getting married to 7 men was not something she had dreamt of. She heard the door opening sound.

She sat up properly. Jungkook sat beside her and she looked the other side.

"You are prettier in real! I was struck by your beauty when you walked down the aisle!" he smiled and she nodded. "I have always dreamt about fucking a beautiful girl but because I was the youngest my brothers didn't allow me to do that!" Jungkook said holding her chin."But now that we are married, I can sleep with you, right?" he smiled weirdly making y/n cease."Come on, now strip and lay down!" he demanded calmly, as if it was obvious for her to do that.

"Jungkook, I-I don't want to!" she gasped when he grabbed her jaw tightly.

"When I am asking you something nicely, then you should do it! Don't make me angry!" he said glaring at her. She stood up gulping, while he stared at her. "Don't make me wait!" He said leaning back. She ran outside and he groaned before following her. "Stop running! Nobody will save you from me! So don't create a spectacle!" he said running behind her.

Y/n entered the room whose door was open. She hid behind Taehyung who looked at her baffled.

"Please save me!" she said shivering.

"Y/n come out or else I drag you by your hair to our room!" Jungkook glared at her hands that were around Taehyung.

"What is happening here?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Nothing, I just asked her to sleep with me and she is denying it!" Jungkook said angrily. Taehyung hummed and looked at Y/n who stared at him with hope.

"And you still want to sleep with her?" he asked Jungkook, caressing Y/n's hair.

"Her consent doesn't matter! The moment she married me, she became mine!" Jungkook said trying to walk close to her. Taehyung pushed him away and Jungkook frowned.

"If you want to sleep with her then you can but you will have to join me too!" Taehyung said making y/n shocked. She moved back and he smiled wickedly at her.

"What is this nonsense? It's my day, I will have her for today! Wait for your chance!"

"Okay then I will take her to Mom and Dad and tell them that you are forcing yourself on her and then non of us will get to have her! The choice is yours!" Taehyung said holding Y/n's wrist when she tried to sneak out.

"Fine!" Jungkook groaned and closed the door."But I will have her first!" he conditioned and Taehyung sighed before nodding.

"Please no!" Y/n cried out when Jungkook tossed her on the bed before straddling her. Taehyung grabbed her wrists tightly so she doesn't move.

Removing her nightwear Jungkook stared at her body before unzipping his pants. She struggled more but non of them left her.

Jungkook covered her mouth before plunging inside her. Her body jolted and Taehyung's grip around her wrists tightened.

"Taehyung, I swear it feels so good!" Jungkook smiled while Taehyung rolled his eyes as he grew impatient.

Y/n gave up, the damage was already done, and there was no going back now.