Deal-1~|JJK&KTH|

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror, she sighed satisfied, after applying perfume.

"Y/n! How long will you take? We are running late!" Jungkook, her husband shouted from outside.

They were going to a business party held by Jungkook's boss because of the high turnover of the company this year.

"I am ready! Let's go!" she said coming out.

Jungkook who was busy scrolling his phone looked at her when he smelled her perfume.

She looked utterly gorgeous in that white short dress, with her soft hair curls.

"You look beautiful!" he said instinctively, walking towards her. She smiled as he held her hand, before kissing her knuckles.

She jolted as he pulled her closer. His one hand wrapped around her waist, and the other was gripping her hip, making her feel uneasy. Their breathings mixed, and he was about to kiss her when she looked away.

"My lipstick will smudge!" she said embarrassed. He sighed annoyingly.

"Get in the car, I am waiting for you!" he said before going out.

It was an arranged marriage for Y/n. Jungkook had once seen her at a common friend's birthday party and sent a marriage proposal for her soon after. He had fallen for her at first sight.

Since he was in a prestigious position in a multinational company, her family didn't hesitate to marry their daughter to Jungkook.

Jungkook and Y/n had no compatibility. If one liked tea, the other liked coffee. If one was a night person the other was a morning person, and if one liked staying at home, the other liked travelling and the list went on.

She liked Jungkook for the care he did for her but love? She wasn't sure about it.

Jungkook loved her but for
Y/n, it was difficult to fall for him when they weren't compatible. She was trying hard to make the relationship work, compromising her desires.

Y/n sat inside the car and Jungkook started driving, he seemed mad because of the incident earlier.

Y/n always avoided any intimacy by either making an excuse of being tired or being sleepy, procrastinating it for some other day, which was irritating for Jungkook.

He felt embarrassed every time she rejected his desire whenever he tried to lure her.

Soon they reached the party and Y/n was staring at her feet as Jungkook talked with his colleagues, she was hesitant to approach any lady in the hall.

"I hope you are enjoying the party!" Taehyung, Jungkook's boss said approaching their group.

Jungkook smiled and nodded along with his other colleagues.

"The arrangement speaks perfection!" Jungkook commented.

"Just like the lady standing beside you!" Taehyung spoke sipping his wine, looking at Y/n. Y/n frowned and looked away ignoring his stares.

Jungkook felt anger rushing inside him after hearing Taehyung commenting that for his wife. He put up a playful smile and wrapped his arm around his wife before pulling her closer.

"Meet Y/n, my beautiful wife!" he caressed her waist. Taehyung raised his eyebrow and nodded amused.

"Lucky you! Didn't know you had the charms of pulling up such a beauty!" Taehyung mocked Jungkook.

"Well, now you know!" Jungkook said gripping her waist tightly in anger that he was feeling for Taehyung.

"Jungkook!" Y/n said instinctively as she felt pain. Jungkook left her waist before rubbing it gently.