║-𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

She walks up to me slowly, waiting for me to say something.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I have something for you, tell me if you like it yes?"

She smiles in excitement as I grab a ribboned box from the shelf. She brings the box to the counter then slowly undoes the ribbon and takes out the dress I bought for her.

Her eyes light up as she examines the dress.

"Oh my god.."

"Almost a year ago I saw you smile at a dress collection when we were out. It wasn't released yet, and it wont be for another year. It took me 8 months to get it sent."

And it cost me over a million dollars but I don't care.

"You're crazy, how- fuck, I love you" she puts the dress back in the box then turns around giving me a tight hug. I wrap my hands around her waist as she squeezes the life out of me.

"I love you too." I say, kissing all over her head.

Her attention returns to the dress which she immediately tries on.

It fits her perfectly, just like I expected. The champagne colored rhinestones that cover the dress flowing with her skin color, the dress is very see through but has a mesh covering any intimate spots, apparently they only had the lighter meshes which pissed me off so I got it custom made to match her skin tone.

I stare at her in awe for a while, not wanting this moment to end. She looks like an absolute goddess. A sight truly beautiful.

"God you're perfect." I run a hand down her body, not in a sexual way then lean into kiss her.

When I pull away her hands lower to my tie slowly adjusting it and tightening it around my neck while I zip up the remaining of her dress.

"Where are we going?" She asks, her voice soft as she takes her hand in mine.

"A beach on the other side of the island, there's a table for us ready."

She nods with a cute smile as we head towards the car, then start heading towards the beach.

"Wow." She breaths as she looks at the sight infront of her.

I had a fancy table set up by the beach side, it's nothing too big as I know Amara prefers things on the calmer side. Lamps make a small way to the table that's then surrounded by torches.

"Yeah?"

"This is perfect, I love it."

We're served the first course a little while later whilst we talk about- everything, small things, stupid things, sad things, happy things. Doesn't matter. During the time we've been together she's grown so comfortable around me, like she can say anything and not feel weird about it. I love it.

When we've finished dessert, which I made sure was her favorite I stand up, rounding the table towards her.

She shrieks when I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Valerio!" She yells, trying to get down.

I place her down by the shallow water where she immediately bursts out laughing.

"My dress! This better tolerate water Valerio!"

I ignore her, instead coming up close and kissing her, deep. It's a full moon tonight and it shines bright along with the several starts in the sky.

Her head sinks to the side of my chest, leaning on it while she admires the sky.

I slowly back up but she doesn't look away from the sky, just like I hoped.

Nerves creep up into me, and my heart beats faster then it ever has before.

My hand almost shakes as I reach into my pocket.
She slowly backs up, her eyes still fixed on the sky as she steps out of the water.

"Valerio?-"

She turns around to see me, lowering myself onto one knee just a few inches away from her.

She freezes, not moving an inch as her mouth falls slightly open.

The ring box clicks open, revealing the gorgeous diamond ring that almost glows in the dark night sky.

"Marry me, Amara."

❀❀❀