𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱: 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖬𝖾

Start from the beginning

"So handy..." I purr, flexing my back muscles to watch the limbs as they shiver in reply.

~

Hobie POV:

I've never seen something so terrifying but beautiful in my entire life.

While two seconds ago I had been retching at the sight of torn flesh, I now find my mouth nearly watering with the urge to kiss her.

Dried blood crusts just above her brow, but my focus is more on her eyes. They nearly pulse in their sockets, rich with power.

Its almost as if this is her true self. Her full potential.

The smile on her face is heavenly, eyes glinting with something I can't place.

y/n flexes her fingers out, watching as intricate veins pop from her arms, rippling down to her fingertips at her motions. Her smile only widens, revealing sharpened canines. The new legs fan out behind her, holding her body in place.

"Sorry for getting blood on your jacket, lovely." Her eyes travel from my feet all the way back up to my gaze, holding steady eye contact.

I shiver beneath her piercing eyes.

But not from fear.

Is that.. Desire?

Her eyes are hungry, boring into my face as if she's imaging devouring me. Tongue slipping out from between her teeth, she licks over her lips achingly slow, moistening them.

Holy fuck.

I am madly in love with this woman.

I automatically wet my lips in response, quietly pretending its her tongue.

What has gotten into me?

"That's OK." I manage, tucking my hands into the pocket of my now-dusty jeans, not wanting her to see the way they shake at the sight of her glorious form.

She takes small steps towards me, testing how to distribute weight between each of her legs. Picking up the rhythm almost immediately, y/n closes the gap between us in the blink of an eye.

Steadying herself by grasping my arm, she groans slightly as she forces the legs back into her back. The wet noises make me grimace.

I can't imagine how odd that feels to her.

After a few beats, she's fully pulled them back in, and turns around to show me the flesh of her back.

Its seamlessly sewed itself shut. No traces of her prior legs remain. Not even a speck of blood. Looking past her to where she lay only ten minutes prior, I see the still-fresh puddle of blood on the concrete, glinting in the moonlight.

So I didn't imagine that.

The pulsing veins traveling down her arms and legs recede, her canines filed down quickly before my very eyes.

"Are you alright?" y/n asks, releasing my arm from her grip.

"I should be asking you that, not the other way 'round."

She chews on her lip lightly, my eyes transfixed as her teeth worry into her skin. "Well, you kinda just watched me start bleeding out, retch, scream a lot, grow new legs, then suck them back in, soooo... I imagine that must have been traumatic."

"Good point. But no, I'm fine. What 'bout you?"

"I've been better." She chuckles lightly. The noise instantly calms me, running through my body in threads of tranquil. I'm high on her.

"Are you not terrified right now? Don't I disgust you?" Her enchanting eyes are now laced with worry, teeth still worrying at those sweet lips.

"Of course not. We were prepared for something... Different, to happen to you." I'm not sure how else to describe what I just saw. "You could never disgust me."

That seems to ease her worry, tense shoulders relaxing.

"We should probably get you cleaned up." I gesture towards the blood covering her arms, hands and face.

"Yeah."

Snaking my arm around her waist, I secure her body flush to mine before slinging a web to my fire escape.

~

A/N:

surprise whores

bros a spider!

next chapter i will reveal a bit more on how this
works!

i'm nervous you guys are gonna hate this idea and want me to die

*retches in fear*

anyways

hobie head over heels for u boo fr