Wolves

-SAMS HOME-

Marinette and Sam walk inside as a pretty lady with a scar come downstairs.

"Sam? Who's this?" Emily asks him as he goes to her.

"Emily this Marinette Sully Parker she's a family friend. Owl this is Emily my fiancé." Sam introduces as Emily smiles and Marinette just stands there.

"It's nice to meet you I hope to see you more around I could use a girl around here." Emily says making Marinette feel bad because of how nice she is.

"Nice to meet you too." Marinette tells her. "Oh let me get you some spare pjs you can spend the night here your all soaked." Emily says as she runs upstairs.

"She's lovely... Even if Leah is close to me I'm happy for you Sammy. You and Leah weren't made for each other and that's okay." Marinette tells him as he smiles and hugs her.

"Thanks Owl that means a lot to me... But please don't do what you did ever again. You can talk to me." Sam tells her as she nods.

"Here you can wear these and I put some clothes you can wear tomorrow in the guest bedroom follow me." Emily tells her as she follows her.

Marinette enters the room that has a bathroom. "Thank you both of you really." Marinette tells Emily as she smiles.

"Anytime a friend of Sam's is a friend of mine you're welcome here all the time Marinette." Emily tells her as she starts to close the door.

"Owl" Marinette says as Emily stops. "You can call me Owl my friends here at La push call me by my middle name." Marinette tells her making Emily smile.

"Goodnight Owl" "Goodnight Emily"
_________________________
-MORNING-

Marinette wakes up to loud noises from downstairs. She gets up and showers and gets ready.

She heads downstairs seeing Sam, Emily and two other boys at the table.

"Paul get your feet down!" Emily yells at him as they hear someone clear their throat.

"Hi?" Marinette says as the two boys look at her confused.

"Boys this is my friend Marinette Sully Parker be nice." Sam tells them giving them a look more specifically Paul.

"hey" They both say as she waves at them.

"Owl sit down and come eat." Emily tells her as Sam smiles at his fiancé and friends getting along well.

Marinette sits down and eats the food with them as they talk. "So cherry blossom what brings you here?" Jared asks her. "Uh just visiting Sam and Emily." She tells him as he nods.

"What's that on your arm?" Paul asks rudely seeing words and a bite mark. "None of your business." Marinette snaps as she hides her arm.

"I was just asking angry bird." Paul says scoffing. "Don't call me that you mouth breather." Marinette tells him as he glares at her.

"You got a leeches mark on you!" Paul yells at her as he stands up. "Shut up." Marinette tells him as she starts to get angry.

"Enough." Sam tells them. "No Sam she knows about them! She has a bite mark on her arm and look what they did!" Paul says garbing her arm showing her mark and words making Emily gasp as Sam and Jared eyes go wide.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Marinette yells at him as she pushes him hard making him fly backwards into the wall.

Sam and Jared get up pulling Paul outside before he hurts anyone as they watch Marinette in shock.

Marinette looks down at her hands in fear as she starts freaking out.

Marinette runs outside and sees Paul turn into a HUGE wolf. She starts to freak out more as he snarls at her.