Truth

Marinette exits her car getting her backpack and walks up to the door knocking.

"Hey uh you must be Marinette. Come on in I'm Charlie Swan Bella's Dad." Charlie tells the girl.

"Thank you for letting me sleepover Mr. Swan." Marinette tells him.

"Course kiddo go on up she's in her room just take a right." Charlie tells her as he head into the living room.

__________________________

-Bella's Room night-

"Hey Bells what's wrong?" Marinette asks as she walks back into Bella's room.

"Uh nothing thought I saw Edward but it was just a dream." She tells Marinette as she nods and sits on her bed.

"Hey uh how was it back in Russia?" Bella asks her as Marinette just stares at her.

"Sorry I sho-" "No it's okay I trust you and we're friends." Marinette says cutting her off ruffling Bella's hair.

"It was all I remember. Kinda the same weather for winter over here. I went to the library a lot. I also loved playing violin in the places people would come to see. And I lived in a small cabin like I do here." Marinette tells her.

"What about your parents?" Bella asks her as she looks down.

"Uh well I don't have any parents... I've been alone for years. I lost my memory. I don't know how. All I remember is waking up near the train station in winter. I've done some digging of my family last name but their all dead. I cant remember anything about them though." Marinette says as tears fall down.

"Oh M i'm so sorry." Bella says hugging her. "At least you can make new memories with me and on your own." Bella tells her as they smile. "I'm glad I came here." Marinette tells her. "I'm glad I came here too." Bella says as they chuckle.