🖤💗Playing with Fire🕷️🐲🔥

Start from the beginning

"Malphas, let's go!" Kamel urged, Malphas flew as fast as it could then, another portal opened and Y/N's Malphas caught its master right before him being lost forever. "So cool, his Malphas can come out freely." The prince muttered and both Malphas flew to a cyan-green portal before the world of Alternative Egypt disappeared for good.

The two crows saw two other boys in the distance, flew to them and landed next to them. Kamel carried Y/N, laid him down and let him rest while introducing himself to Dan and Lìxīn. Executor woke up not too long after and the boys looked at him.

"This is... Ginnungagap." He muttered, tried to stand up but Kamel maintained him on the ground.

"You're back to us. I thought you were going to die. You can thank your Malphas otherwise the story would have ended there." The former prince said, Y/N looked at his Infernal friend and petted its head. "What happened though?" He asked and Y/N sighed.

"Not being able to mercy-kill Victor brought back memories of the Witch Hunt that happened when I was young. Except that at the time, it was my father who was in the same situation. So, I got angry at myself for not being able to help someone of the Clan again but also angry at Singularity and his stupid Homunculi." He explained.

"Witch Hunt?" Kamel questioned.

"You don't know what it is?" Dan asked.

"In Kamel's world, the Clan Wars never happen since Tenjin and L/N were allies." Y/N replied and both Dan and Lìxīn cringed.

"Us? Allies with the Tenjin?" Lìxīn said and Kamel nodded.

"Well, of course there were rebellious people from time to time but I quickly got rid of them." The older L/N retorted and Y/N proceeded to give a History lesson to Kamel that also benefitted Dan and Lìxīn. After that, Y/N decided to rest a bit while the others chose to train in case Executor would need help.

"MALPRG ROR." He chanted and Phantasmaraneae came out of Inferno.

"Master. I am pleased to see you well." The spider said and Y/N smiled.

"The pleasure is shared. I see that you're perfect fine and can go back to business."

"Hmph. This is not a simple explosion that will make me meet my definitive end." The Infernal Demon replied, Y/N readjusted his glasses with the same smile and the two bumped their first and claw together. "Call me whenever you need." Phantasmaraneae said, a portal appeared under it and the Infernal Demon started disappearing. "Your father would have been proud of you, master." It asserted before going to Inferno, Y/N blinked twice and smiled then back to the other L/N. He saw Kamel, Dan and Lìxīn having a mock fight, nodded with satisfaction and walked to a cyan-green stone then imbued his Cursed Energy into it and Frederich appeared.

"Hello there, doc." Y/N said and after glitching for a while, the scientist stabilized himself.

"Y/N, you needed something?" The man asked, visibly tired.

"Just wanted to check on you. I can have you dying at the hospital while we're trapped here."

"We...?" Frederich questioned, Y/N moved aside and allowed the man to see that three of his Variants had been rescued. "This is fantastic, Y/N!" He exclaimed then harshly coughed and fell on his knees. Executor helped him stand up and noticed that Wagner's nose was bleeding. "I.... WOn'T Be aBle to MaintAIn mYseLf lOnGEr.... I'M toO WEaK aT ThE MoMEnT.... I DON't KnOW hOW LoNg i CAn MAiNtAiN tHE REmAiNinG UnIVErSeS."

"Don't worry, Wagner. Go rest, I'm taking care of everything here." The boy said, Frederich weakly nodded and disappeared. Y/N stretched and walked to the next portal. "Guys, you stay here, hopefully I won't be too long."