While thinking about all these, Y/N noticed that Jimin had requested that she post them in their chatroom. She never sneaks into Tae's chat box since she needs to put it in their chat room per Jimin's request, and he also has to save her if Tae becomes enraged. But she knows Tae was never upset with her or his Huyngs. If he is upset with her, he will never allow her to use her phone.

Tae, suddenly jolted awake by the incessant notifications, appeared disoriented and vulnerable at that moment. His sleepy and slightly confused expression made Y/N's heart flutter with affection. She couldn't help but find him adorable in this state, and it was as if her heart was trapped in a never-ending state of "uwu."

What happened? Why is my phone... He came to a halt in his course as he felt himself feeling sleepy. Tae yawned, snatched his phone from Y/N's grip, and dialed Jimin's number.

Chim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I..... I go off to sleep. Tae shouted with surprise.

Just peek at the group conversation, Tae. Jimin told him so he put Jimin on hold and checked the group chat, where he saw his sleeping pouty photographs and reactions from his closest friends.

Who is the sender? Tae realizes who could pass on those photographs to Jimin. He looked at Y/N, who was still caught up in Tae's joy.

Jimin, I want to meet you.

I wanted to as well, Tae, but I wanted you to give her time to heal first. I'm not leaving my residence. Keep an eye on her. I spoke with her doctor, who stated she would need time to recover completely. So, in the meantime, remain there and come to me for a day or two; I'd want to chat with you and work with you. Jimin responded.

Is that Jimin? Tae stated this in excitement.

Relax, Taetae, and come to me when you're content to be by her side for the time being. I wanted to offer you complete control over your time. Feel progress by her side. I can't make a decision all of a sudden. Jimin hung up after saying that.

Tae looked at Y/N for an ample amount of time, dragged her to bed, buried his head in the crook of her neck, and said, Sleep a little more for me. Y/N just closed her eyes.

Y/N has been in the hospital for two weeks. Tae has an urgent business to attend to on the day of her discharge, so he must leave Y/n's side for the first time since she was in.

Tae appeared to be restless, and his scent somehow got bitter. So, she just goes with her instincts and takes Tae by his wrist before saying goodbye, standing on her tiptoes to reach Tae's height, and burying her face in his neck. Y/n took a long breath, and even though it seemed normal, Y/n detected that the natural aroma in Tae had reverted.

What happened? Why is there so much love all of a sudden? Relax; I'm not going to war. Tae guarantees Y/N.

Your war never bothers me; it's only that your eyes seemed empty to me as if you were about to sacrifice someone, and it wasn't your fault. Whatever you decide, remember that you are the king, and you establish the rules and examples for the empire. Tae merely chuckled when Y/N told him these things.

Are you repeating what I said to you? Tae just laughs it off.

For the first time, Y/n held Tae's cheeks down to her level and left a peck on him for a minute or two. Tae felt like breaking down in front of her, but he asked himself not to, not now.

Tae went to his dungeon. All the suspects in the shootout were tied up together. In between them, there's a person who is too dear to Tae. So, he started to talk to her, leaving everyone.

"Why have you tied me up and kept me away? Am I not your mother? What have I done wrong?

"You are not my mom, Madam Min; you are the one I adopted. No matter how much your father insists that you are needed to handle my changes, my real mother passed away many years ago. My sleepless nights are intertwined with her last breath in my dreams."

No, I haven't forgotten; I've only pretended to forget out of fear of my father's pain. There's only one person left in my life. I don't want to disappoint him with my worries. He should be happy knowing that his son has forgotten the memory of his mother's cruel death in front of him. I act like that so that my pain doesn't increase his pain of loss even more. So that he can handle the pain of losing her. I found a mother in you, and I carried you in my heart despite a thousand machinations against me.

You haven't done anything to my father; I am grateful to you. But the girl who held you close, even after taking two bullets herself, saved you. Even after enduring countless schemes against her. No, you must know that she will protect you.

"Madam Min... Did I ever question you about your wrongdoings? You betrayed me. You came from my mom's pack; your group killed her to catch me and wanted to kill me before I crossed a full moon night without knowing that my mother had given birth to pure blood. You tried to kill my mate and put a bounty on her head. I still didn't say these things, but why? Tae spit those words in rage.

"No, son, she's your weakness. You were the alpha of pure blood, and you used to be the powerful ruler of the demons. You've lost all of that. You've become weak for her. Humans can never be our strength, and she's your weakness, just like your mother. People won't see you as a threat anymore. You're not the son I had before. You've become her puppet.

Mom, she's the most strong-willed and stronger characteristic of women than your cheap, filthy omegas. None of your beloved sluts can take a bullet for you. That thing rang in my mind when they told me you were afraid of bullets and froze at a point. I shouldn't laugh, but your reflexes and speed are top-notch for dodging any bullet. You were afraid?? Really??  You're a werewolf, Madam Min. Bullets can't touch you if they're not silver; they're just copper or lead bullets.

Miss Min, well known as Tae's mother,'s heart sank as she heard Tae's words filled with anger and betrayal. She had never expected him to confront her with accusations of wrongdoing, especially ones involving such grave actions. Tae's revelation about her past and her connection to his mother's pack left her stunned.
For a moment, she struggled to find the right words to respond. She understood the depth of Tae's anger and hurt, and she knew that she needed to explain herself. In a soft but sincere voice, she began, 

"Tae, I... I never wanted to hurt you or betray you. I've kept these secrets because I was afraid of losing you and of losing the bond we share. But I can explain everything, and I hope you'll listen to me before passing judgment." She realized that she needed to clarify her actions and motives to salvage the trust and love that had bound them together. 

The truth about her past was a heavy burden, and she hoped that Tae would be willing to hear her side of the story and understand her perspective.

Tae, I've never wanted you to be soft. You're the most pure-blooded alpha in our pack, as your mom was selected to be a Luna, but she refused. You have to banish the whole human race. Instead, you fall for a girl and suddenly become soft for her. It's not what you are. You are a cruel monster; that's what a pure-blooded alpha should be. Tae's mother or his nanny spills her actual intention.

If she gets killed after being marked as your mate, you'll become feral and immortal. But if she conceives, she can destroy the kingdom if she needs to. A human mate of a pure-breed male alpha can turn into a pure-breed omega and be as powerful as an alpha. It only applies if the alpha is male.

Our pack wanted her to be dead before she conceived or knew her power.
That's what our pack wants. Please don't think about yourself; think about what you will become. She requests Tae.

Just kill her. She's making you soft. Some omegas and betas are willing to attend to your rut or can be your permanent slaves, but just kill her.
Tae's mom, or the woman whom Tae's father brought just to control the wolfish behavior of Tae, unleashes it more.

It's the last time I'm talking to you, EOMMOA. She was just happily giving her life to save you, but she didn't know that you wanted to kill her in the first place. You knew that she would be killed or take the bullet for you. And you use her. I've heard everything you did to her over the past six months, even if she didn't tell me anything. She still loves you more than her mother. Think of you as her family, but you betrayed Mom.

"Doing things like this for small intentions is wrong; you can't; I am your mother.

Yes, it's true that the mom only wishes for her son to be a monster or die."

Goodbye... Eomma. Tae can't hold back his tears when he turns around.