CHAPTER.10

Jungkook complete his work and now  he is looking for taehyung in garden but see that taehyung is not there he also ask guard if they know where his royal concubine is but they also don't know where taehyung is.

Jungkook walk toward taehyung chamber and see that taehyung's chamber is lock from inside he ask one guard to bring extra key which guard did.

Jungkook open the door and see taehyung is sleeping he smile and walk toward him.

Jungkook lay down with taehyung and hug him.

"I miss you my baby"jungkook said and kiss taehyung back of neck.

When taehyung feel someone laying beside him he open his eyes. He see back and see jungkook is laying he immediately sit.

"King when did you came"taehyung ask.

Jungkook look confusing at taehyung's face.

"What happened tae and I said you that you can call me with any name and What happened to your face"jungkook ask but taehyung look down.

"I ask you something taehyung what happened "jungkook ask but taehyung didn't said anything.

"Jeon taehyung"jungkook said and taehyung get scared and look up jungkook see taehyung's cheeks which are red he touch them.

"Who did this to you tae"jungkook ask softly and taehyung start crying. Jungkook hug him.

"Queen consort "taehyung said.

Jungkook get up from bed and taehyung got scared looking at jungkook. Jungkook take taehyung hand and walk out of the room.

Mr jeon,Mrs jeon (first)and Mrs jeon(second)is sitting and talking on something related to their work when jungkook enter in with taehyung.

"What is this behaviour jungkook"Mr. jeon said.

"I will tell you appa but first LISA"jungkook said and call Lisa.

"What happened "Mrs jeon(second)ask but jungkook didn't reply her he see that Lisa is coming toward them.

"What happened kook"Lisa said but jungkook look at her with so much angry and slap her.

"JUNGKOOK" Mr jeon said but jungkook didn't look at him.

"Did you feel the pain"jungkook ask to Lisa who just look at him with teary eyes.

"What happened jungkook tell us and you can't slap your wife did you hear me"Mrs jeon (second )said.

"And this woman can't slap my concubine did you hear "jungkook said

"Lisa did you slap taehyung "Mrs jeon(first)said.

"Yes I slap this low life thing he deserve a slap"Lisa said with angry.

"Don't make me slap you one more time"jungkook said and walk toward Lisa but taehyung grab his hand and said no.

"Why are you saying no now if you don't want this  then on first place you will not tell jungkook all this"Mrs jeon(second)said.

"Please mother now you don't get started taehyung didn't tell me I my self see hand print on taehyung's cheeks"jungkook said

"I'm very disappointed with you Lisa"Mrs jeon(first)said.

Lisa look down while crying but she look up at taehyung with angry. Mrs jeon(second)also look at taehyung with very angry

Jungkook walk out in angry with taehyung and enter in his room and look back at taehyung and touch taehyung cheek.

"It is paining to much"jungkook ask but taehyung said no while crying.

"Then why are you crying honey"jungkook said but taehyung didn't said anything.

"Talk to me honey why are crying I'm not feeling good seeing you crying"jungkook said and make taehyung look at him.

"I-i wa-nt to g-o"taehyung said.

"To where honey tell me I will also go with you"jungkook said.

"To m-y pa-re-nts ho-use"taehyung said.

"Ok you want to go today"jungkook ask and taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook ask his guard to ready taehyung's carriage which guard immediately go to prepare everything.

"Don't ever cry honey if you need something ask me I will gave you everything ok"jungkook said and taehyung nod his head. Jungkook kiss his head.

Taehyung was about to go but jungkook stop him by grabbing his hand.

"Smile for me first I don't like seeing you sad"jungkook said and taehyung smile softly.

"That's like my tae"jungkook said and kiss taehyung head and taehyung close his eyes.

Jungkook take taehyung's hand and walk with him every guard bow to them.

Jungkook help taehyung to sit in carriage and pat taehyung head with smile and himself take horse and walk infront of taehyung's carriage.

*In taehyung's house*

Taehyung mother and father was standing infront of their house from last 10 minutes.

Taehyung father and mother was talking randomly when one guard come to inform them that King and his concubine is coming to meet them and from that time they are  Standing infront of door while looking the way where king and his concubine will come.

"I'm telling you King is coming to return taehyung back"one of taehyung aunt said.

"Don't say something like that"taehyung's mother said.

"What! she is saying right who will take boy like taehyung who behave like a child"taehyung second aunty said.

But this time taehyung mother didn't said anything and look at taehyung's father who was looking at her.

"I hope King like my daughter now she is more beautiful then taehyung "one of taehyung's neighbour said.

To be continued.......

Please do comments if you are liking my story........I want know if you are loving my story💜💜💜💜

I want know if you are loving my story💜💜💜💜