CHAPTER 5

After eating breakfast jungkook take taehyung to garden to meet his father and mother.

Taehyung and jungkook bow to them they ask them to sit down.

"What is your name dear"Mrs jeon( first) said.

"Taehyung "taehyung answer shortly with shy smile.

Mr and Mrs(first)jeon smile at them.

"You are so cute taehyung, jungkook take care of him"Mr jeon said to jungkook who nod his head.

After that jungkook take taehyung to his mother chamber.

"Mother I miss you" jungkook said and hug Mrs jeon(second)

"Oh that's why you go to them first"Mrs jeon(second)said.

"You know mother it's not like that"jungkook said.

"Anyway this is taehyung my concubine"jungkook introduce taehyung who bow infront of Mrs jeon(second)

Mrs jeon(second)just nod his head.

"Come sit jungkook"Mrs jeon(second)said to jungkook. Taehyung was about to sit when mrs jeon(second)stop him.

"You sit on ground I know you are not from rich family my couch be dirty if you sit on it"Mrs jeon(second)said.

Taehyung smile and sit on ground like a good baby.

Jungkook want to argue but didn't because he can't say anything to his mother.

Inbetween that Lisa come inside he bow to jungkook and Mrs jeon(second) who nod their head.

Taehyung is busy around that he didn't see Lisa.

"Don't you any manner that you have to greet your future queen"Lisa shout at taehyung who look at her.

He bow to her and greet her.

"Lisa you know that you are not future queen and talk taehyung with respect"jungkook said in cold voice.

"Respect to this poor boy really"Mrs jeon(second)said.

"Mother I will talk to later I have some work to do"jungkook said and get up. He gave his hand to taehyung so that he can get up.

Taehyung happily grab jungkook hand and walk out with from Mrs jeon(second) chamber.

*In taehyung's chamber*

"I have some work to do if you feel bore ask guards who are standing outside to take you to Jin hyung ok"jungkook ask and taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook kiss taehyung head who feel shy and look down. Jungkook smile at taehyung and walk out.

After 30 min taehyung feel bore he grab his mr bunny and open The door he see that guards bow to him he also bow to them making guards scared.

"Please don't bow to us royal concubine if king came to know that he will be mad at us"one of the guard said.

"But you bow to me and you all are older then me"taehyung said with pout .

"Nevermind can you please take me to Jin hyung "taehyung ask them while showing his puppy eyes.

Guard take taehyung to Jin and namjoon's chamber. Inside he see that Jin,jimin and hoseok is talking.

"Jin hyung can I come in"taehyung ask cutely.

"Oh my baby offcourse come inside "Jin said walk toward taehyung and make taehyung sit.

"You want something to eat"Jin ask to taehyung who nod his head. Jin gave him some fruits.

"Taehyung can I ask you something "hoseok said and taehyung nod his head.

"What happened last night "hoseok ask and jimin smile also ready to hear what happened Jin shake his head and lay on bed.

"Nothing last night I slept "taehyung said hoseok and jimin look at him but laugh loudly.

Jungkook stop eating fruits and look at Jin.

"What like nothing happened between you two"Jimin ask and taehyung said no.

"How can jungkook didn't do anything"hoseok said.

"Hobi look at taehyung he is Little baby Jungkook know that taehyung is not ready"Jin said and make taehyung lay beside him.

"Ready for what Jin hyung"taehyung ask to Jin.

"It's not us how will tell you it's jungkook who will tell you"Jin said.

"Ok I will ask highness"taehyung said.

After that jimin and hoseok also lay on bed with taehyung and jin and fell asleep.

Namjoon come in chamber and see them he smile and close the door.

At evening taehyung come to his chamber one of the guard come and tell him that your king is calling him to his room.

He come with guard and jungkook changing his clothes.

"Did you call me jungkook"taehyung said jungkook grab taehyung and back hug him taehyung become shy.

"Yes offcourse I call you how was your day with other hyung"taehyung said to him.

"I have to ask you something "taehyung said to jungkook.

"Ask what taehyung "jungkook said.

"Hoseok hyung ask me what happened last night is their something that has to happened "taehyung ask cutely.

"No nothing has to happened did you eat your dinner "jungkook ask to taehyung who said no.

"Ok let's eat first after that we will sleep"jungkook said.

After eating taehyung and jungkook lay on bed each side. Taehyung hug his mr bunny.

"Do you love this toy that much"jungkook ask.

"Yes mr bunny is with me from when I was small child"taehyung said.

"Ok then we will make extra bed for your mr bunny "jungkook said.

"No he can sleep with me "taehyung said. And jungkook pout for the first time ruthless and heartless king pout.

"Taehyung can I hug you"jungkook ask.

"Yes you can hug"taehyung said.

"Can we lay mr bunny to my side bed please "jungkook ask taehyung who look at mr bunny and after that jungkook.

"Ok"when taehyung said ok jungkook grab mr bunny and make him lay on his side.

He ask taehyung to rest his head on his chest he hug taehyung and sleep.

Jk(pov)

I don't know what you are doing to me I know I always choose concubine for my physical need but after seeing you I don't want to anything which I do to my other concubine for you I just want hug you

Jk(pov)end

Jungkook kiss taehyung head and sleep with him.

To be continued.......