chapter 15

*next day"

Sun light hit taehyung face which wake him up. He look beside him and see jungkook sleeping taehyung smile at him and kiss jungkook head but feel something inside.

Taehyung close his eyes and flashback hit him how jungkook make love with him,how after one round jungkook inside beast wake up and what they did.

Taehyung want to wake up From bed but couldn't because jungkook is still inside him and have a tight hold.

"Koo"taehyung said trying to wake up jungkook. Jungkook wake up but thrust inside Making taehyung scream.

Jungkook wake up hearing taehyung scream and see taehyung is crying.

"Koo it's paining"taehyung said while crying.

"I'm sorry tae"jungkook said and slowly removed his member from taehyung.

Jungkook remove their blanket and see cum and blood on bedsheet.

"I'm really sorry tae is it hurting so much"jungkook said while kissing taehyung head but taehyung said no to him which make jungkook smile because he knows how much taehyung is in pain but not saying anything so that jungkook do not feel sad .

"Okay let me help you to take bath hm"jungkook said and taehyung forward his hand so that jungkook can pick him up.

Jungkook pick taehyung up and help him to bath he himself shower and change bedsheet .

Jungkook make taehyung lay on bed and sit inbetween taehyung legs. He remove cover from taehyung legs.

Taehyung close his legs but jungkook didn't let him.

"Let me see baby it's not like I didn't see it hmm"jungkook said to taehyung.

"It's not like that I'm just feeling shy"taehyung said.

"You don't have to baby let me see"jungkook said and taehyung let jungkook what he was doing.

Jungkook take some madecin from table and apply on taehyung private part after he kiss on that and help taehyung for wearing his clothes.

"Tae let's go to eat breakfast everyone will be waiting for us "jungkook said while wearing his royal clothes. Taehyung nod his head.

"In dinning room"

Both taehyung and jungkook enter in dinning room. When Jin see that jungkook is helping taehyung to walk he start smiling and also said jimin and hoseok to look at them.

Taehyung look up but immediately look down when he see that Jin,jimin and hoseok is passing teasing smile to him.

Everyone in the room stand up From their seat and bow to jungkook.

"Why father and mother is not with us"jungkook ask from one maid.

"Father told us to enjoy our time and he said that he and mothers will eat in their room"namjoon answer to jungkook which he nod.

"Did dae eat his food"jungkook ask to lisa.

"Yes king now he is enjoying his time with his big brother"Lisa said jungkook.

It's jungkook daily routine in dinning room. He always make sure that his family is eating their food together so that they feel each other bond because he knows eating alone what feels like.

When mrs Jeon(second)was busy in her life jungkook always left alone in his room. No doubt all his brother was their for him they never left him alone but sometimes he feels alone without his mother.

"King me and soobin will be leaving today"iu said to jungkook and jungkook stop eating food and look at iu.

"What happened iu did someone did something"jungkook ask tu iu.

She smile and told "no nothing happened soobin want to meet you that is why we came yesterday but now we have to go I have so much work to do"

"Please noona live with us for days"taehyung said with pout.

"Sorry my dear taehyung but we have to go but I told jungkook to come to our house with you okay"iu told to taehyung which he nod.

Everyone is standing at castle gate to meet iu and soobin because it's time for them to go home.

"Father"soobin come forward and knee down infront of jungkook. Jungkook smile and make soobin stand.

"Father is really proud of you my son you taking good care of your mother and your people"jungkook said with smile. soobin smile and hug jungkook.

"Please come to meet us father I always miss you when you are not with me."soobin said with tear in his eyes.

"Here comes my little soobin I also miss you my child father also don't want you to go I want to make you live with me for my whole life but I cannot risk your life "jungkook said and kiss soobin head.

"Okay stop with you talk father and son we have to go now "iu said and Meet all family members.

Jungkook help soobin climb on horse and help iu sit in her carriage.

"In jungkook chamber"

Taehyung and jungkook is laying on bed when taehyung look at jungkook. Jungkook smile at kiss taehyung head.

"What happened"jungkook ask.

"I want to ask you something"taehyung reply with pout.

"Ask whatever you want to ask my Queen"jungkook reply.

"Why you tell soobin that you don't want to risk his life if he stay with us"taehyung ask.

Jungkook look at taehyung and reply"someone don't want my any child to stay with me"

"Who"taehyung ask.

"My mother, one time she try to poison my soobin"jungkook said with emotionless face.

"What why you didn't give my punishment to mother "taehyung while going in sitting position.

Jungkook look at taehyung and smile"why are you so innocent"while kissing taehyung head.

"Taehyung in this palace never trust anybody apart from me and my hyung's"jungkook said and taehyung nod his but jungkook smile at him.

Because he knows his innocent concubine didn't get what he was trying to say.

To be continued...............

Comment me your favourite story on Wattpad💜💜💜💜💜