chapter. 20

At night jungkook come back in his chamber.he see that taehyung is sleeping without any care. He walk toward bathroom to fresh up.

After coming out he ask some maids to come with his and taehyung dinner. He walk toward taehyung bed and sit beside him.He remove blanket from taehyung body to walk him up.

"Tae my queen please walk up to have dinner" jungkook speak while kissing taehyung head.

He stop talking when he see red color on bed and taehyung clothes.

Taehyung open his eyes and see jungkook is sitting beside him.

"When did you return my king" taehyung said and kiss jungkook hand.

"When you were sleeping my queen" jungkook told and kiss taehyung hand.

"Tae i think you get your month problem" jungkook told taehyung and taehyung immediately get up.

"Hey hey tae take easy" jungkook told to taehyung.

Taehyung wake up from bed and see bedsheets also have some blood. Tears start coming in his eyes. Jungkook see this and walk toward taehyung.

"Its ok my tae nothing happened why are you crying "jungkook ask.

"I'm sorry my king i made your bed dirty "taehyung said while crying.

"Stop crying my jaan nothing happened its just a normal bedsheets and for me you are most important not this bedsheets you go in bathroom and clean your self" jungkook told to taehyung.

When taehyung go toward bathroom jungkook change the bedsheets and ask maid to bring their food.

After sometime when taehyung did not come out from bathroom jungkook knock on door.

"Tae why you are not coming out" jungkook ask but did not get any answer

"Taehyung Please open the door" jungkook one more time told but this time he hear crying voice from inside. When taehyung didn't answer this time also jungkook open the door and see taehyung sitting inside the bathroom and crying while grabbing his stomach

Jungkook walk toward him he sit beside taehyung and hug him.

"What happened my jaan do you need anything" jungkook ask while kissing taehyung head.

"N-no its just my stomach is paining so much that can't even walk" taehyung told to jungkook while crying.

"Oh its not that big deal my jaan i pick you up did you change and if you didn't i can help you" jungkook told but taehyung nod his head as no.

"I did change but after that i feel so much pain that i can't even stand "taehyung said while crying.

"Okay then lets go" jungkook said pick taehyung up and take him to bedroom.

When they enter in bedroom they see that maid already put their food. Jungkook make taehyung sit on bed and feed him he also finished his food.

Jungkook order some maid to bring hot oil. When he get oil he walk toward taehyung.

"Tae lay down i will massage your back" jungkook said and sit ok bed.

Taehyung lay down on bed jungkook help him to remove his uper clothes. Jungkook start massaging taehyung back after some time jungkook see that taehyung is sleeping he take more oil in his hand and also start massaging his foot. After some time jungkook wrap taehyung in blanket and sleep with him.

Next day jungkook wake up first and see taehyung is still sleeping. He wake up from bed without Disturbing and go in bathroom to fresh up.

After fresh up he goes toward bed to wake taehyung up. He touch taehyung hand and feel that taehyung has fever.

"Tae wake up get change then i will call royal doctor for check up" jungkook told to taehyung.

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and ask"why we call him kook"

"You have fever my jaan he will come and give you some madecin" jungkook told.

"Now to and get fresh up" jungkook said.

Taehyung nod his head and walk toward bathroom. Jungkook see that their bedsheets also have some blood on it he remove that bedsheets and change with new one.

In meanwhile taehyung come out and look at jungkook when jungkook look at him he look down. Jungkook walk towards him.

"What happened my jaan why are you sad" jungkook ask.

"My clothes has some blood that means i also make bedsheets dirty" taehyung said.

Jungkook smile and pick taehyung and make him lay on bed.

"For me it doesn't matter tae its not in your hand you already is not well don't think about anything just focus on you okay" jungkook said to taehyung and taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook was feeding taehyung his breakfast when royal doctor knock on chamber door.

"Come in" jungkook said.

Royal doctor come and bow toward king and his royal concubine.

"Please check taehyung he has some fever "jungkook said.

After check up royal doctor told that fever is normal and give some madecin.Jungkook make taehyung eat his madecin and told him to rest. He himself sit on his study table and start doing his work.

After some time jungkook hear knock on their door he look at taehyung and see that taehyung is still sleeping he walk toward door and open he see that lisa is standing outside. She bow to jungkook

"What happened lisa" jungkook ask.

"Oh nothing i just come to check on taehyung jin oppa told me that taehyung is on his periods. I'm hear to give this hot water bottle it will help him to reduce his pain place this on taehyung lower back "lisa told and give jungkook hot water bottle jungkook take and thanks lisa.

"Okay then I'm going i have tell jin,jimin and hoseok oppa that taehyung is okay "lisa said and bow to jungkook and return from their

Jungkook walk in and remove blanket and please hot bottle on taehyung lower back and place blanket on it and himself return to do his work.

To be continued.....