CHAPTER.2

A boy is sleeping while hugging his soft toy. He is dreaming about sweet which his mother brought. He wake up when he hear his mother telling him to wake up.

"Wake up taehyung"Mrs Kim said to taehyung.

"I'm up mother"taehyung said and rub his eyes.

"Get up from the bed and go help your father in work"Mrs Kim in rude voice.

When taehyung get up from bed Mrs jeon see taehyung soft toy on bed she grab it and throw that toy on ground and walk out from room.

Taehyung see that he grab bunny looking toy and hug him.

"I'm sorry mr bunny today also mother throw you"taehyung said kiss his mr bunny.

After eating his breakfast taehyung go to help his father who work that some small shop at village

Taehyung was working with his father when king's announcer come to Village everyone stand in circle to hearing them. Taehyung and his father also stand with them.

"This is new year and like every year King want new concubine so whoever is interested please come to palace day after tomorrow. King will himself choose who he will like"king's announcer announce the new and run his horse out of the village.

Taehyung see village girls and boys walk with smile and saying that they will go

"Father what is concubine"taehyung ask mr kim

"You don't have to know let's go"mr kim said to taehyung who pout when his father talk to him in that voice.

At evening taehyung and his father come home. Taehyung is so much tired because sometime he do his father's work when his father is tired.he was about to sit down when

"Taehyung go and bring water for your father"Mrs Kim said and taehyung run to kitchen for bringing water.

"How was your day honey"Mrs Kim said.

"It was tired taehyung also did so much work today"mr kim said and Remove his shoes. Taehyung come with water and gave to mr kim. After that he pick his father shoes and keep them in shoe rack.

"Honey did you hear what king's announcer said today"Mrs Kim said.

"Yeah they said that King want new concubine like every year"mr kim said.

"I was thinking taehyung is also 20 year old what if we also send him"Mrs Kim said.

"What are you saying taehyung is child we can't send our child"mr kim said

"Honey you know that taehyung is ill what if he get selected we don't have to take care of him"Mrs Kim said.

"And you know that when king select his concubine he gave alots of money to the concubine family"Mrs Kim said.

"After that you don't have to earn we can eat while sitting and if taehyung get selected as king's concubine every village will respect us don't you want that"Mrs Kim said and Mr Kim thought something then nod his head

"Ok if you say but first talk to Taehyung"mr kim said.

"Ok I will talk now taehyung come here"Mrs Kim said to taehyung.

"Yes mother"taehyung come while hugging his mr bunny.

"How many time I have to tell you stop playing with that dirty toy"Mrs Kim said.

"But mother I can't leave mr bunny like that"taehyung said with pout.

"Whatever we want to talk to you come sit here"Mrs Kim said.

"Did you hear what king's announcer said today"Mrs jeon said.

"Yeah they want something but I don't know what is this"taehyung said.

"They want concubine who live in palace"Mr Kim said.

"Really they can live in palace"taehyung said in excited voice.

"You want to go?"Mrs Kim said.

"I can also go mother"taehyung said and Mrs Kim nod his head.

"Then I will go but can I also take mr bunny with me "taehyung said and Mrs Kim gave permission to him.

"But taehyung you can't come home after that"Mr Kim said.

"Why father this is my house I can come right"taehyung ask.

"No you can't come home after that taehyung your home will be palace"Mr Kim said.

"Then I will not go I can't live without you two"taehyung said some tear comes in his eyes.

"Hear me taehyung if you live in palace they will give us so much money after that you father don't have to earn money, your father will not work in small shop look at your father taehyung and see how your father is looking how I'm looking don't you want to give us happy life please last time agree with us we will not ask you something else"Mrs Kim said while crying.

"Don't cry mother I will do whatever you say"taehyung said hug Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim Wipe his tear and smile look at me kim who smile back.

" I save some money tomorrow you and your mother go and buy yourself a nice dress for you"mr kim said.

"But father I have alot of dresses I will wear them we will wast our money"taehyung said.

"But you have to wear nice dress so that King will like you"Mrs Kim said.

"King?"taehyung ask and both his parents nod his head and walk out from their.

"Mr bunny did you hear what mother said we have to live in palace for our parents I hope they give so much money to father mother so that they don't have work"taehyung said to his toy.

Next day taehyung and his mother go market for buying taehyung's new dress

"Taehyung you stay here I have some work I will come"taehyung mother said and he just nod his head.

"Look who we have here"taehyung hear someone calling behind him.

"Hyung what are you doing here"taehyung ask to his cousin.

"What are you doing here taehyung"his cousin ask.

"Oh I come with mother for buying dress"taehyung said.

"So what uncle said was right you are going to palace"his cousin ask and taehyung nod his head with smile.

"Look taehyung I know I don't say anything when our other cousins bully you but take care of your in palace"his cousin said and walk out without letting taehyung speak.

After shopping both taehyung and his mother go home.

It will very long time night for taehyung. Taehyung is sad for leaving his father mother but he can't do anything. He love his family so much that he can do everything for them. He just hope he get selected so that his family can live without any worry.

To be continued......