CHAPTER.8

Jungkook was happily coming towards his chamber from meeting every guard was looking at him that why their heartless king is smiling like that because they never see him smile like that he only smile when he is with his hyung or with his son.

Jungkook enter in his chamber .He was hoping to see taehyung and dae sitting on his bed but didn't see them he look everywhere but he can't find them.

He ask his guard to call taehyung's helper so he can know where they go. Guard bow and go.

Taehyung's helper enter in chamber and bow to jungkook.

"Your highness did you call me"lady said while looking down.

"Can you tell me where is my son and concubine is"jungkook ask.

Helper didn't speak which make jungkook angry.

"I'm asking you something did you see my son and concubine "jungkook said with angry voice.

"Y-your high-ness royal con-cubine is in hi-s chamber"lady said with scared voice.

Jungkook didn't ask more and walk toward taehyung's chamber helper lady also run toward taehyung room.

"Taehyung"jungkook knock on taehyung's chamber but no one open the door.

"Taehyung open the door"jungkook one more time said but no one reply.

"Why he is not opening the door"jungkook ask to that lady. But that lady didn't speak.

"You really calling your death lady speak up before I loose my control and kill all of you"jungkook said. Everyone present there knee down infront of king.

One lady look up and"your highness royal concubine and Prince was playing in park when queen(second)come. Queen (second) didn't like royal concubine soft toy and said Prince that he can't play with dirty toy but prince didn't hear queen (second). That make queen more angry and Queen torn that toy from that time royal concubine didn't come out from his room "that lady said everything while looking down.

After hearing everything everyone look that jungkook and get scared because he look like he will kill someone. Jungkook close his eyes to calm down and take deep breath.

"Tae baby please open the door"jungkook speak in most soft voice everyone look at jungkook because first time jungkook speak to someone in this soft voice.

Jungkook knock the door sometime but no one open the door he ask guard to break the door which guard did. jungkook run inside and see taehyung is sleeping jungkook smile and kiss taehyung's head. He narrow his eyes when he feel that taehyung body is hot. He check one more time before ask taehyung's helper to call royal doctor.

Jungkook see taehyung's hand which has some cotton he know from where that cotton come.

After sometime doctor come and check taehyung.

"Royal concubine is in fever I suggest your highness to let him rest"royal doctor said while looking down.

Jungkook nod his head. Royal doctor bow and come out from taehyung's chamber.

Jungkook pick taehyung up and take him to his chamber. He lay down taehyung down on his bed and said taehyung's helper to take care of him.

*Mrs jeon(second) chamber*

Mrs jeon (second) and Lisa was sitting on chair while enjoying their drinks.

Jungkook come in without knocking surprising Mrs jeon (second) and Lisa. Lisa stand up from his seat and bow to jungkook with smile but jungkook didn't even look at her.