Mother nature taught me hand sign. I mimicked her. Then she gathered her numen, muttered some words and out of blue, a murky green light illuminated in her palm.

“My child, I can manipulate the power of nature. This is the result of it. You are able to manipulate emotional processes in every living surroundings and five elements of nature as well.”

After given her demonstration she gave me spiritual spell and tell me try. I took a deep breath before start. Made hand sign as she told then open one of my palm and tried to gather numen. It was like for the first time I was trying hard to balancing on the bicycle. After every paddle, I was putting my foot on the ground. Repeating multiple time.

At last, I grabbed the handle tightly then jumped and pushed forward with one foot on the ground while paddling with other foot. With a jerk I managed balancing on the seat while pressuring on the side handle and lifting right leg on the air then once I got confident I instantly put right leg on the paddle. I started paddling one by one while concentrating balance on the seat. Once I got balance. I Slowly started speeding up. I gently felt the air hitting my face then my body. It was so refreshing.  I encouraging to drive me more.

So I gathered my numen. I rest my palm on the plain ground, closed my eyes and muttered the spiritual spell.

“Terra Motus Imperium.”

In a trace, I was sensing the vibration under my palm. The same feeling of vibration, just like engine ignition while driving the car.  Gingerly, I lift my palm. The brown flame was emitting surrounded my hand. It blinked few times and it sparkled high. I was trying to control it. But before I did something. It already left my hand and exploded on nearby tree.

“Santo Cielo.” I slap my head.

This event reminded me a saying : Great power comes with the great responsibilities. This is the perfect example of it. Isn’t it? Instantly, flashbacks of my tooth breaking while bicycle riding and car crashed on the bridge hovering in front of me.
Mother Earth arrived and comforted me. She even resurrected the burned-out tree. Well, the progression of learning to regulate my emotional prowess was pretty senile then I thought. And, just to divert attention away from my wretched devastation, Mother Nature changed the subject.

“My child, Do you know trees never speak but once you feel them you will understand the real care and affection.  Would you like to try it?”

Just like Rafiki told me once to feel trees and animals. She took me to  a river bank, held water in her hand and spoke,

“Do you know the water have a strongest memories? It remembers everything, once something comes in contact with it. So use it’s power carefully.” 

The days flew by like river water. Gradually, I had learnt everything I needed to comprehend, and when the entire period had passed in the blink of an eye. I didn’t realized.

She promised to tell me about my past after I finished my training. She went closed to the water, plucked out a lotus blossom, while coming back to me. Every step she took, she was eliminating each petal of that flower until only the flat yellow center remained. She uttered the spiritual words, and yellow light emerged from it, scenting the air with gold. The images gradually appeared as a yellow light glittered.

                        ‘The Great Titan was the Brobdingnagian realm during that Era. It's a home for the warrior gods and demigods, planate deities, at Cetera, Moreover, talking animals and unicorns were  the part of the realm as well. The place was superabundant with magic and mystery.

Royal court of the Titan known  as 'Heliocentric Atrium'.  Which was usually packed with all the nobles.

The very first was the emperor Helios, Sun itself, known as the God of light,
He was the Viceroy who had the authority to rule in the monarch’s place. Who had set on the throne, which was set a little higher in the center of the Heliocentric Senate hall.  who were constantly surrounded by a large number of Heliocentric courtiers, their seats was fixed as per their positions in the court which were few steps down to the emperor's throne and most of whom were part of the titled deities: