14. I don't see you

A couple of days after the meet up at Jisoo's, the new couple has finally returned to the old routine back at the faculty.

IU has just left the dance studio all alone to Lisa to practice the group choreography made for the event that will take place at the SSG election day soon. She hasn't been able to practice along with the other members due to her absences and now she was left behind with a lot of choreography to catch up on.

In the middle of polishing her moves, the studio's door opened but Lisa didn't mind that much as she intended to finish the routine first.

"Long time no see."

Jennie causually said while closing the door behind.

The brunette looked around and wrote down things on her clipboard.

When the music was done the younger one stopped as well and got her water bottle.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa pant after drowing all the water and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"I'm supervising the room and checking your attendance."

"And you needed half time to do that? I heard you come in like 10 minutes ago."

Doe eyes glanced at the other girl who shrugged as response.

"Glad you are aware of my presence... I also wanted to see how your dance was doing, I see that you do need to clean some moves yet."

Jennie leaned near the wall, "I have to watch the whole performance first before deciding if it's worth to be part of the program."

The petite girl waved her clipboard to make her point.

"Bullshit, it's a group performance Jennie. The SSG president is yet to be decided, don't act like you already own it."

Jennie chuckled.

"You caught me alright..." Jennie moved around without taking her eyes from the doe eyes one. "Do you think your girlfriend will beat me to it? She's new, I've been here since I can remember. I am everyone's first choice and I am sure I've already won before she can even start."

"I don't know about that but whatever, if you are done you can just go. You can perfectly see that I am here, check my attendance and stop wasting my time with your questions."

Lisa was about to press play the music again when a hand snatched her wrist.

"Why are you with her?"

Jennie moved fast facing Lisa and the latter refused to back away from the intense gaze directed at her.

"You have no right to ask me that."

"I know."

There was a sudden glint of sadness in Jennie's eyes but it disappeared as soon as it came.

'Then leave me alone?!' Lisa thought as she stared back at Jennie.

The older girl tilted her head and moved closer to whisper.

"I just wonder why you have to stoop so low and use your friend to find yourself a rebound. I wouldn't have expected that from you."

Hearing that Lisa was shocked and slapped Jennie's hand away from her.

"What the fuck are you on Jennie?! Is it so hard to believe that I can move on from you?"

She felt angry at the insinuation.

"I have to admit that I do. After all these years why now? I was betting we'd kiss and make up again." Jennie sighed. "I'm shocked to hear that you have your new playmate, and IU, really? I knew she was sticking too much for a reason. I had a bad feeling about her. Aren't you suspicious that she might be into you only because you are popular and really good at getting people on your side?"