12. Afterparty

"... And that was, 'The half of it!'
I'm enthusiastic to have presented to all of you, amazing people, our latest production. The team and I had early difficulties to have this come out for everyone to see but thankfully it's officially released worldwide and it's all because of the support you have shown us. Now, I encourage you all to relax and enjoy the rest of this private event party, cheers to all."

Everyone clapped after the speech Mrs. Kim gave.

"You guys didn't tell us, that this movie is inspired by your fake relationship story, it's iconic."

Jisoo spoke after all the noises died down.

Jisoo, Rosé, Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa and IU were seated together, and the rest were surrounding them.

The homies were separated by a group of 6 people in each round table of the private auditorium.

Jackson, from the table nearby heard what the older Kim said and snickered behind Lisa, which earned him a punch on the shoulder by the thai.

"We go by whatever floats our parents boat." Lisa shrugged. "Good news is  I can finally breathe and feel free again."

The blonde was about to get her drink, when Jennie took it from her first.

"As if pretending to be my date is not a luxury, Manoban. You are lucky to be even sitting beside me."

The cat eyed girl tsked before she gulped down the rest of the glass.

"Oh, for shit's sake. You are so full of yourself, Kim. I've been through a lot with you and I wouldn't wish to go back to that. I can't see how your guy is keeping up with your damned attitude."

"Hey, that's mean to say." Taehyung interfered, making Lisa roll her eyes.

"Leave her, babe. She's just jealous you will get to have me all night later."

Jennie flirted as she rubbed her hand to his chest.

Obviously it was to annoy the blonde girl and it was working.

Taehyung blushed at the empty promise said to him, he took the hand on his chest and brought it to his lips to kiss.

"You guys should stop acting childish. The fake dating crap is still not done, there are people watching you."

Rosie scolded, but it made Jennie smirk more as she felt like she was winning something out of it.

Bitterness was all Lisa could taste with her newly refilled glass of wine.

"It's like rubbing salt on the wound, fucking cheater." 

Lisa murmured under her breath.

She thought no one would hear her but Jackson behind her did and asked one thing that made both, her and Jennie stiff.

"What do you mean with cheater? Who cheated with who?"

He asked with curiosity pooling inside his eyes but was replaced with shock when Lisa snapped in response.

"None of your business, Jackson. Fuck off!"

It made people look at her and their group of friends were stunned. She hasn't snapped like that in a while.

"Woah, sorry bro. I didn't mean to set you off."

The guy put his hands up in surrender.

It made Lisa pinch the tip of her nose,  she regained consciousness and damn, she almost lost it around many people.