The plan.

Annabeth

"Just think about it!" I say desperately as I lean up against the locker.

Percy looks at me, unimpressed. I was up all night, again. It gave me time to think about the situation we're in. I came up with some theories to say the least. When I saw Percy in the halls this morning I bombarded him with my ideas.

"It just doesn't make sense, Annabeth." Percy huffs as he stuffed books in his locker. He's barely paying me any attention, not even looking me in the eyes. I could feel myself getting annoyed with him.

"Why not? It's possible." I roll my eyes as I cross my arms over my chest.

Before Percy can say anything, we're interrupted.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I saw Jason come up from behind Percy, patting him on the back.

Piper was next to him, she walked up next to him and linked her arm with mine. After we drove to school together she told me she had to go find someone, then left. I'm guessing that someone was Jason. Since when did they become close?

"Chase is telling me her dumb theories." Percy smirks at me before he turns to Jason.

"They're not dumb!" I say angrily as I slam Percy's locker shut, startling him. He flinched so hard at the noise I would've thought a gunshot scared him, not the locker closing.

"You brought this up before, and I still don't believe it." Percy huffs as he turns to me, he mimics me by crossing his arms over his chest.

"It can't just be a coincidence." I throw my hands up in outrage. I could see the people around us staring.

The rumors of Percy and I have calmed down a bit, though I'm pretty sure half the school still thinks we're dating. Even though a lot of people think we're dating, that doesn't stop every girl in school from hitting on Percy.

"It's too..I don't know.. specific." Percy says mindlessly as he leans closer to me.

"The way your shutting this idea down is very suspicious." I narrow my eyes at him, half serious half joking.

Percy let's out a laugh, he narrowed his eyes back at me and leaned closer. Our faces were only inches apart. Hearing his laugh felt refreshing, like it could brighten up any room. This was the first time today he showed any emotion other than 'bored'.

"Alright then, Chase. Convince me." His voice was low, and raspy. It sounded as if he had been screaming all day. His sea green eyes stared straight into my soul, they had a look of mischief. He had a cunning grin plastered on his lips. Lips. His lips.

Lips that almost every girl in school fantasizes about kissing. Lips that have touched other lips. Many other lips.

UGH. Snap out of it, Annabeth.

"I never get detention. And I know for a fact that neither do Hazel or Frank." I scoff as I push his chest, gently shoving him away from me.

"What about me?" I hear another voice behind me, I turn around to see Hazel, Frank, and Leo all walking up to us.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Frank says as he looks at us.

"Annabeth is telling us her crazy ideas regarding.. you know." Piper sighs as she gestured to me.

"I love crazy ideas. Lemme hear." Leo says as pokes my side.

"How can it be just a coincidence that all of us get the same type of detention. And this person happens to know all our secrets? We were targeted before any of this. I know it." I ramble as I grab a piece of my curly hair and start playing with it.