Good morning, Goode High.

Percy

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

I groaned as that horrendous sound woke me up from my beauty sleep. The alarm. I somehow gained the strength to lift my left arm up and slam my hand down onto the snooze button.

I opened my eyes to find the sun shining through my curtains, I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light. I look over to the clock I just slammed my hand onto.

7:00am 

So early. Why does school have to be so early?
Why couldn't it just have started at midday? But of course not, they had to put it at the crack of dawn(not really, I'm just being dramatic).

I let another groan slip out from my lips as I sat up. I shivered as my feet touched the cold floor. I walked into my bathroom and turned on a hot shower.

I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. A sigh escaped from my lips as the hot water hit my damaged skin. I rubbed my wet skin with soap, my fingers trailing over multiple scars, some old, some new.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." I could remember the sound of glass shattering.

"YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO STAND UP TO ME." His voice rang through my head, haunting me.

Stop..

I can still feel his callused hands on me, hurting me in different ways.

Stop.

His sickeningly evil smirk is imprinted in my brain, how could I forget it. I cant.

STOP

I opened my eyes and realized I've been in the shower for too long. I shut off the hot water and let the smoggy air hit my skin, I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself.

I walked back into my room with the towel wrapped around my waist, trying to figure out what to wear today.

Gods, I just want to get back in bed. Just choosing out an outfit exhausts me so much it makes me want to sleep and never wake up.

In the end, I chose out a pair of blue jeans, a grey hoodie and my converse.

I walked over to my mirror and examined myself.

Wow, my hair looks awful. I should probably start styling it instead of leaving it like that. Oh well, I'll do that tomorrow. (I always tell myself that)

I grabbed my empty backpack and threw in whatever was on my desk, pencils, paper and one folder. I throw the backpack over my shoulder and grab my already packed swim bag.

I look over to the clock.

7:55am

Shit! I'm late!

I race out of my room and out of my apartment door, running down the flights of stairs.

I started running to school, I live close enough to the school to walk, but now I'm late.

Soon enough, I make it to the school at 8:05.

I ended up not being late, I guess I'm lucky.

I walk into the loud school and walk down the main hallway, it's like a jungle in here. I say hi to some friends and wink at some cute girls on the way to my locker.