║-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

When the amazing feeling starts fainting he climbs on top of me then pins both of my hands over my head, making me unable to move them.

A loud moan escapes my throat when he thrusts his own fingers inside me, pumping them with a speed I've never felt before. It's not until he starts circling my clit with his palm as fast as he can that I realize why he pinned my hands over me.

It feels good, too fucking good.

"Oh my god! Fuck, I can't-"

"You can and you will. You enjoyed teasing me, hm?" He responds, not once slowing his fingers down.

I turn my head, not wanting to make any eye contact with him because I definitely don't look good with my mouth opened and eyes rolled back.

In response he grabs my chin, angling my head towards him again.

"No. I want to see your pretty little face while I ruin this aching pussy of yours"

My orgasm crashes over me, the two fingers that turn into three pumping inside me with such force that the sound of his thrusts echo through the room, his palm rubbing on my clit with the perfect speed making me melt, the dirty talk that could bring anyone to their knees?
Too fucking much.

"Valerio!" I cry as I finish on his fingers, the orgasm is thick, making my legs shake because of the attack on my insides. He continues pumping his fingers inside me, slower this time as I come down from my high.

He reales my wrists from his hold then leans down to kiss me, owning my mouth with his tongue.

"Fuck, you're so perfect." He takes my bottom lip in between his, biting down gently before returning to kiss me again.

When he stands up, probably to get a damp towel I crawl to the edge of the bed and grab his wrist before he can leave. He arches a brow in confusion as he looks down at me sitting on the bed in-front of him.

My hand trails down his stomach, down to the zipper of his jeans. His jaw clenches and his breathing quickens when he realizes what I'm going to do.

"Amara." He warns.

We've done a lot of kinky shit together but not once have I ever given him head, why? I don't know.

I pull his jeans and boxers down, his hard length slams against his abdomen when I do. I take his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it so that I can tease him a little before I start.

"Fucking hell." He grabs my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail.

"Tap my thigh if it's too much, okay?" He says and I nod before he thrusts his entire length inside my mouth.

I gag at the sudden intrusion, squeezing his thigh but not as an indication that I'm giving up. He throws his head back in pleasure while he keeps thrusting into mouth.

When I start meeting his thrusts the most attractive moan I've ever heard in my life comes out of him.

His other hand wraps around my throat, feeling himself through the delicate skin.

"Fuck, you look so good choking on my cock. So perfect." He grunts.

When his thrusts get sloppy I can tell he's getting close. He's about to pull out when I grab onto his thigh, taking more of him showing that I don't want him to pull out.

"Oh you dirty little slut." He grunts. I would never allow someone to call me such a thing, but him saying it might be the hottest thing I've ever been called in my life.

A few moments later and his head shoots back, another low moan leaves his throat and his juices shoot into my throat. I swallow it immediately, looking up at him as innocently as I can as I do so.

"Jesus." He pulls me up on my feet, smashing his lips on mine once again.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead on mine before talking.

"Maldives. That's where we're going."

❀❀❀
Oh?

And for y'all wondering, yes Lily and Enzo will have their own book dw🤭