║-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

The footsteps freeze, and I know he's right outside my door. My next few moans are a lot more quiet and then all off a sudden I make one a lot louder, as an indication that I'm getting close.

I can hear a faint grunt noise outside before the door handle moves.

I don't bother to move so that I can open the door because if I do I'm probably fucked. My plan fails when all of a sudden the door clicks open. Wait what-

Valero bursts into the room, his eyes dark and I can see the obvious bulge in his pants.

I snort, covering my mouth with my hand to try not to laugh. Valerio looks displeased with my behaviour, shaking his head.

I take a deep breathe before continuing. I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and hiking up one leg around his waist.

My mouth closes on his most sensitive spot under his ear once again, "Not so big and bad now, huh? We're you expecting to walk in on me with my fingers inside me making me feel things you've never made me felt before?"

Valerio takes a chunk of my air harshly pulling it back so that I'm looking straight at him while taking a few steps forward into the room.

The desk hits my ass and before I know it his mouth is by my ear, biting my earlobe before whispering, "turn around and bend over." A hard squeeze on my ass follows when I don't obey.
"Now."

I gasp, at his sudden change of mood then slowly, very slowly turning around. I bend over the desk, waiting impatiently for what he's going to do next.

"Play with your clit, and after you cum it'll be my turn. Let's see what feels better, hm?"

I almost whimper at his dirty words before slowly trailing my hand down and under my panties. I circle my clit slowly then speeding up gradually.

Breathy moans leave my throat, some of them forced so that I can atleast fake the fact that this feels amazing. 

My fingers would never win against his, I don't know if he's some kind of fucking wizard but this man is insane when it comes to knowing a woman's sexual anatomy.

I slide two fingers inside me, pumping them in and out and curling them, just like he does however it doesn't feel nearly as good. I return to my clit, circling it as fast as possible instead. When I start getting close I let out a few louder moans in which Valerio grunts at the sight.

My orgasm never comes, this man has complete ruined my body for anyone else then him. Can't say I'm mad though.

He tsks trailing a finger down my spine in which goosebumps rise on my body.

"What was that you said about being able to do things better yourself?" He whispers into my ear. I don't get to answer before I'm picked up and thrown onto the bed landing on my back.

Valerio climbs over me, grabbing a hold of one of my hands.

He slowly trails my hand down to my aching cunt, then circles my clit with my own fingers.

I gasp, it's still me touching myself yet him being in control makes it feel so much better.

My finger is inserted inside my while he makes me play with my clit with my palm.

He removes his hand from mine, leaning back so that he can take in the sight. "Fuck you look so good like this, all spread out for me."