"What's up Rosie Posie?" I say which makes her giggle.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" She asks and I get confused because it's only 5.

"Sure you can flower, is everything okay in your room?"

"Yes. I just missed you after school. It was weird when you didn't pick me up." She says and my heart could almost shatter.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I didn't realize how it would affect you when I took this job. I can try and go in earlier so I can pick you up." I say

"But then you won't be at breakfast. And I think I rather see you at breakfast." She says and it's so cute how mature she is and thinks.

"That is true. What if since im back at work we make Saturdays our day to catch up on everything we didn't get to do during the week?" I say and she looks up at me confused.

"Come with me" I say having an idea. And I take her hand and lead her downstairs into my office. I grab some paper and a pen and a jar that has a few Hershey kisses left in it and I walk back out into the living room. We sit on the couch together and I empty the jar, leaving the Hershey kisses on the table and place the empty jar on the table also.

"Okay, so name some things you want to do together. Like, have a soccer game in the back yard." I say writing it on the paper. I rip a piece of the paper so the words I wrote are on it and then fold it up putting it in a jar.

"Get ice cream?" She says and I nod my head and write it down. I tear it out and hand it to her. She crumples it up and puts it in the jar. We do this a couple more times each until we have a good amount of paper in the jar. I place the lid on it and look over to her.

"Now, saturdays that we don't have plans, we will pick something out of this jar to do together. That way we can spend as much time together, making up for the couple hours between work and school that I'm not here for." I say and she smiles letting me know she understands.

"This will be fun mama!" She says bouncing in her seat.

"Yeah let's just hope you don't pick the Disney Land one first" I tease and tickle her making her infectious laugh spread through the lower part of the house.

"Did I hear Disney Land!?" I hear behind me and turn with Rose in my lap to see Scarlett and Lizzie leaning on the door frame of the front door watching us.

"How much did you hear?" I say shyly

"All of if y/ln." Lizzie says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"I'll put this away mama" rose says taking the jar from my hand and skipping to my office.

"My last name is y/ln-Johansson thank you very much." I tease Liz but see Scarlett's reaction to me saying our last name together and smirk.

"Which I've honestly been thinking of just changing to Johansson because I'm retaking the bar and I'd love to hold her last name when I pass and officially be y/n Johansson, ESQ." I say and Scarlett's jaw drops a little but her eyes turn a dark forest green.

"O-oh?" Lizzie's stutters surprised

"Absolutely. My last name comes with bad memories anyway." I say standing up and Scarlett takes a step toward me.
"I really like your last name, and I love that I have it with mine." She says

"I know you do. I'll keep it if you want it that bad. But i wouldn't mind just taking your last name now." I say and see her eyes light up with fireworks inside.

"I feel like I'm intruding on something so I will be with Rose in her tree house" Lizzie says scurrying away.

"My plan worked perfectly" I say hovering my lips just inches from Scarlett's. I push my lips onto hers and i slid my hands down her back to her ass and then the back of her legs scooping her up in one motion. My feet lead me to the first room with a closed door which is my office. Now I could pick the couch but let's live a little, so I take a swipe with my arm and knock over a couple thing from my desk to the floor and plop her on top of my desk.