7: You two know each other

Gregory's POV:

" You two know each other?" I looked at the both of them. They both groaned, then sighed and they both looked at me. " We're half-brothers, " they responded at the same time. I looked at Evan, " Why were you following me since yesterday?" I demanded to him with mad tone, he looked away and he frowned. " He is on a mission, superstar. He needs to find all the codes, it was an order from Henry Emily. Our stepfather, " Michael respond for Evan.

Henry Emily.

He is the person who created the five codes. " He was the one who created all the programs. They meant for good, but the M.I.M.I.C program turned evil when it was rejected. Until my dear cousin found it and wanted revenge. So he started to looked for the I.V code so he can bring back his parents back to life and he wants revenge on the people hurt his parents. But jokes on him, his parents are alive. But in hiding, " Michael and Evan stared at me with complex look.

" What?"

" How do you know Vince is your cousin?"

" Because Cassidy is my mom's younger sibling, Vince and me go way back. Also he thinks if he gets his hands o my program, he become stronger than before. But I.V will reject anyone with evil intentions. I still don't why I.V chose me, I don't know why she chose me." 

Evan stared at me, he was about to answer. Until we heard Vale's voice, " I have to go before Vale gets concerned about me, " I told them and I run off the deck, but Evan grabbed my wrist. " I am still going to get you to come with me, " I knew that. He let go and I went to Vale who was calling my name from the tree.

" There you are, did you find Freddy?"

" Oh, he was just picking flowers. He said he will be back soon, " I lied to him and he nodded. He took my hand, then we went back to the house. 

We inside the house and I saw mom pacing back and forth. " I got him, he was looking for Freddy like mama say, " Vale explained to mom and she glanced at me. " At least he is okay, that's the good news."

Vale let go of my hand, mom looked at me for injured. I sighed and I assured her I am fine. She didn't need to worried. " I have a right to be worried, Gregory. You are my son, I don't care you are an adult now. I still worry, I know I am very overprotective of you. You know that, I get worried sometimes. "

She hugged me tight, " I know I get worried, but I have my reasons and I want you to know I am here for you when you have no one to go to, " she advised, and I make sure I took it as a note. " Also, in the nest few days. We are going to somewhere, okay. I want you to be on your best behavior, " she explained to me and I groaned. I hate going to places when it isn't home or the ruined plex or in the city.

I went upstairs and I went to my room. I closed the door, then I decided to take a nap. I changed my clothes and I took off my binder. Yes, I do wear a binder. I hated the fact I used to be a girl, I did get top surgery, but it didn't go well. I still have some of you know and I always covered it with a binder. I need new binder on, then I went to get a new binder. I put it on and I felt more comfortable. I hate looking feminine and I put a baggy hoodie. Then I changed into some short and I lay down on my bed. Then I pulled out my phone and I looked through some things.

I looked through snapchat, I saw there were random stuff. Until I came across some video of people trying to get through the ruin plex. They are idiots for doing that. I kept scrolling and I saw a post that my sister posted. Her and Fable, I remember it's date night for them. I am happy for them and Vale see Fable as a little sister to him. I see Fable like my twin sister, even though we are not related.

I put my phone down and I pulled my blanket over me. Then I closed my eyes and I let the darkness took over my vision.

Evan's POV:

" Idiot, " Michael mumbled about me. He thinks I didn't hear him, " Why did you follow me to his house? I wanted to visit him as Freddy, then you had to follow me. This kid has trust issues because of those scientists, you should've let me talking to him to get him to go with us. But I hear the Rose-Adams parents are overprotective of the family. But now this is harder to convince him, " Michael scolded me and I didn't care. I rolled my eyes and I am sure he saw me do it.

" Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, can't wait to tell dad and father about what happened today, " and I rolled my eyes again. I didn't care if I got a lecture. I get them all the time, I don't give a fuck about it. We walked down the streets of Hurricane, Michael is just looking out for me. But he is being him, he was overprotective of a lot of people. Especially his own kids. 

We made back home and I did get another lecture as I predicted it from dad this time. 

" Evan, you could've been seen by Gregory's family. You know how overprotective his family is about him. His family is known for working for Fazbear Entertainment, ever since those fucking scientists went behind our backs to test the I.V and V.I on kids without us knowing. I knew who the kids were because Lily's parents helped us make Fazbear Entertainment real. But it was my fault for the downfall. Look I am trying to said is you can't be like that, you have to be patience with them. If you want to get them to trust you, you need to start small. If you want to gather someone's trust."

I got the lecture I deserved and I went to my room. I need to do this more friendly approach.