𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

CHAPTER SIX
Surprise, Motherfu—

When Vixie and Tommy got back to Starling, Vixie went to the 'lair'. Not that she really did much when she got back, she mainly just sat there and stared at the wall, listening to Oliver's rambles. Something about a Russian mob called the Bratva.

Oliver turned to look at her with a soft expression. "You're staying here."

"No— I'm going with you. We're a team or duo or whatever." She protested.

Oliver sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You already got shot with poison and other wounds. I'm not letting you die." Oliver told her. "And don't worry about going to the club with Tommy and I tonight."

Vixie was never one to listen very well, so when she showed up to the club where Tommy and Oliver were heading towards, it was not a surprise.

"You should be resting." Tommy said.

"I'm fine." Vixie replied, walking into the club with them.

"Oh, my, this is gonna be killer." Tommy resumed back to the club conversation.

"If Max Fuller sees me here, I agree." Oliver responded.

"Aw, if you wanna run a business, you gotta take a few risks." Tommy told him.

"Mr. Queen, Ms. Allen!" Dig said, being held at the entrance line by the bouncer.

Oliver walked up to them, "I have never seen this guy before in my life. Ever." Oliver said, winking at Dig, then he came back.

"You're cruel." Vixie told Oliver.

"Who did I pick that up from?" Oliver wondered, referring to Vixie.

They walked to the bar area to see Laurel.

"Oh! Doesn't you going out and having fun violate some kind of law... like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet." Tommy sassed.

"That's cute, Tommy." Laurel retorted.

"Thanks."

"I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns, dragging Vixie along as per usual." Laurel noted.

"Just seeing what passes for fun in Starling City after five years." Oliver told her.

"Ah. I'm sure you'll find it hasn't been the same without you." Laurel joked.

Thea came running up to them. "Big brother! Oh, I am so wasted right now. There is... There is two of you— and two of Vixie..." She slurred, stumbling.

"I thought you were grounded." Oliver said, confused.

"I am. And thank you. Thank you for that, by the way." Thea thanked sarcastically.

"You're done for the night." Oliver stated firmly.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Tell mom?" Thea sassed.