12. I dare you (Seonghwa)

Start from the beginning

You glare at him for a second and look away. "What do you want Seonghwa?"

"Nothing..." he smiles and then proceeds to lowering his head to sleep.

***

After the last period, everyone hurries their way home. All of them have plans to go home early, some will go to the mall or the arcade to play. It's friday and it's time for them to relax. But for you, it depends on how you will think of what's about to happen

"Yah, where do you think you're going?"

Seonghwa pulls the strap of your sling bag making you go out of balance and sit back to your chair.

"Going home." You glare at him

"You know, you're the only brave one who dares to look at me like that." He chuckles

"I don't care. What the fuck you want? I want to go home."

"Not yet." He smirks, "let's wait for everyone to leave."

"Why?"

"Just... stay put." He says

You know it's dangerous to be left alone with some bul!y but what can you do? Yeah you can fight him however, he is still a dude and athletic.

"The sun is setting now... the school will be closing soon."

"I know." He stood up and slide closes the classroom's door. "I just want to get to know you."

"What the fuck are you planning? You are already harassing me every single day... now what..."

"Harassing you?" He laughs, "y/n, I haven't even touched you..." then he snaps his fingers. "Ah right... beside your cheeky ass." He laughs

You roll your eyes looking away. "About that... would you stop doing that? Please ? You know you have no right to do that..."

"Why? Is your boyfriend going to be jealous of someone appreciating your asset?"

"You are such a bul!y!"

"Then report me..." he teases

"I don't need to bother. I know even the school is afraid of your rich family. It will just ruin my last year here in this town so... I am asking you nicely..."

"You're smart.." he then looks at you from head to toe. "What you mean last year... here?"

"None of your business... I'm leaving!" You turn your back to him and about to leave

"Hold on baby girl." He pulls your bag again making you whirl back.

"The fuck!"

"I said... hold on..." then he cups your face and stares at you.

"I'm going to scream... let me go!" You try to move away but he have you wrapped

"You have a scar..."

"Huh?"

"Here..." he then poked your left cheek bone. "What happened here?"

He touches you and you felt uncomfortable. But it's a good uncomfortable. You can feel your heart slowly beating fast.

You push him away and slide your bag back over your shoulder. "If you are curious about my scar just ask... no need to touch me!"

He smiles. He find you very amusing reacting. "So what happened to that? A clumpsy accident?"

You touch your cheek and try to remember what happened. "Hmm... A book?"

"A book?" He snorts like I'm trying to be funny "do you mean you slipped and hit your face with a book your holding or what?"