"What's with all the questions?" Lia is now not happy

"Nothing, just curious," Taehyung decided to leave his office with a little bit of sulking,

Everyday is just filled with Lia, everyone is asking how was Lia doing, is she ok, is she needed something, if she got the best treatment, is she undergoing a good treatment, and when he got home from work, he needs to deal with Lia who is clinging to him 24/7 non stop talking about her day, what she has done and what she wants to do, and Taehyung only said Yes to everything, pretending to listen to all the word she said until she falls asleep, marring to Lia for him is just another scenario in his life that he needs to act on, the game of pretending that he has played all his live, sure enough, to be the best of the best.

–00–

"OK... Now what's wrong?" Jimin gave up on how sulking Taehyung looked today

"What?" an angry tone was on file

"Who has made you mad for the past 12 days?" Jimin was frustrated

"No one."

"Gosh, do you have a split personality or something?"

"What does that have to mean?" He is now glaring like a hawk

"You were over the moon 2 weeks ago, and now you look like a zombie with your back to the basic colour outfit," Jimin cannot deal with this bad mood of him anymore.

"Let's go out for lunch," Taehyung closed the file in his hand and stood up from his chair.

"Are you having a fight with your wife?" Jimin was curious,

"Nothing happens Jimin, now stop asking,"

"Gosh, I hope we can come back to 3 weeks ago when you are in the best mood I have ever seen," Jimin just hisses away, taking out what is in his mind.

"Me too..." Taehyung answers inside his mind, he wants to go home to you and have that moment that he already misses.

–00–

Today you decided to apply for that program that has been stuck in your mind, you are choosing a very simple class which will make a lot of free time for you, since you know when your "Married week" starts again, you need all the time in this world just to be with the gentlemen that have been in your mind for a couple of weeks now.

You are walking down the streets where you can see the Apple store along the street. If you want to really practice the art that you are learning, Apple Macbook, Ipad, and more important perhaps a new phone to start with, and you literally have none of it.

You are checking the balance of your bank account, millions of your money have got minus, and now you are standing outside the Apple Store looking like a bagger and hoping to get one of this laptops, which will not be happening anytime soon, you just hissing down thinking, if it is ok for you to actually spend your saving on attending this course.

On the other side of the street, Taehyung and Jimin are sitting in a very fancy café, both with sunnies on, enjoying their after-lunch coffee like real gentlemen.

Taehyung's eyes are traveling to something he doesn't even dare to dream of. Someone is standing in front of a big apple store looking very lost, he caught the glimpse of her super fast that he is standing up from his chair.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked while drinking his coffee

"Nothing..." he sit back in his chair and drank his coffee again

"I heard Sanha is going to a fashion art school," Taehyung started the conversation while looking in the direction of you without you realizing.

"Yeah, he has been using my credit card to purchase the expensive electronic item,"