(15) Friendly date?

Jungkook took a deep breath as he pushed open the door to the small cafe where he and Yoongi had agreed to meet.

It was a cozy little spot, with warm lighting and the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air. Jungkook had always liked coming here, but today he felt a nervous flutter in his stomach as he scanned the room for Yoongi.

And then he saw him.

Yoongi was sitting at a small table by the window, his eyes fixed on his phone screen. Why was he always on his phone...Kook wondered

He looked up as Jungkook entered, and their eyes met.

Everything around them seemed to move in slow motion as they stared at each other, and Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat.

Kook's eyes widened....He replayed the scenes that happened in the morning

Flashback

Jungkook stood in front of his closet, staring at his clothes with a look of despair. He had no idea what to wear.

"Okay, let's see what we have here,"

Hobi said, pulling out a pair of jeans.

Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we need to find you something that says 'I'm cool and casual, but also put-together.'"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for the fashion advice, guys."

As they continued to pull out various shirts and pants, Jimin noticed the uneasiness on Jungkook's face.

"What's wrong, Kookie?"

he asked, placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know. I just always get nervous around Yoongi."

Hobi raised an eyebrow.

"Why? It's just a friendly hangout."

Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because of that night"

"Or maybe because you like yoongi sunbae?"

Jungkook blushed.

"Yah! It's nothing like that!"

"Oh yeah?"

Jimin wrapped his arm around jungkook's neck sideways

"Tell me...when you see Yoongi, do you feel something in your tummy?"

Jungkook groaned.

"Jimin, come on."

But Jimin wasn't done yet.

"Do you get butterflies in your stomach? Do you feel like you're going to throw up?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I don't feel like I'm going to throw up."

Hobi chimed in.

"Do you get sweaty palms? Racing heart?"

"And when your eyes meet...Do you feel like everything is moving around in slow motion?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, all of that."

Jimin grinned.

"Aww, Kookie has a crush!"