(4) Party

So a lot of you were asking me for jimin's outfit reveal...So here you go...Yes Im not a good editor...But this is just to give y'all an idea how he looked...

------------------------

Jimin nervously walked into the party venue, feeling like a clown with his bright yellow suit and red shoes...

As he made his way through the crowd, he couldn't help but notice the stares he was getting. People were pointing and whispering, and Jimin could feel his face turning red...

Just as he was about to turn around and leave, his teacher spotted him and rushed over.

"Jimin! You made it!"

she exclaied...

Jimin tried to smile, but he felt like a complete idiot. His teacher led him over to a table where a guitar was waiting for him.

"Are you ready to sing for my daughter's birthday?"

she asked...

Jimin gulped. He had never performed in front of a crowd before, let alone in a bright yellow suit. But he didn't want to disappoint his teacher, so he nodded and picked up the guitar...

"Wait let me call my daughter"

She went away to find her daughter...
Jimin looked around the hall...It was huge...With a lot of people here and there...As jimin roamed his eyes through the crowd...His eyes widened when he noticed a familiar figure...
It was Taehyung! What was he doing here?

Jimin quickly tried to hide his face with his suit...But then he realised

"Wait...It's Not like he knows me...Then why am I trying to hide?...Am i going crazy?"

"Hey jimin!"

He heard someone call him from behind...Jimin turned around and saw a girl in a blue dress...She looked beautiful...

"I'm Aera "

The girl gave him a smile while extending her hand for a handshake...Jimin bowed before taking her hand...Shaking it lightly

"Nice to meet you Aera...I'm jimin"

Aera was about to say something when they heard a deep voice calling her...Jimin turned around to see who was the owner of such soothing voice...He froze when he saw taehyung right infront of him...This was the first time jimin saw him from this close...And he looked even better...

"Yes oppa?"

Aera asked her cousin brother who glanced at jimin before looking back at his sister and telling her

"They are calling you to cut the cake"

"Oh...Okay"

Aera turned back towards jimin