Wolf

The piercing eyes of the wolf stared into my soul.

Its gaze fierce and powerful. Strong and dominant yet it calmed down my demon and offered me peace.

Silent messages passed through our eyes. Our loyalty and respect to each other reflected in our gaze.

The gentle breeze, the bright moon and the nocturnal sounds in the forest deepening the intensity of the moment.

Seconds went by yet our eyes remained lock in an endless stare filled with love and affection.

I admired its features lovingly. The dark and silky smooth black fur touched by gentle strokes of silver.

A mesmerising wolf with an ethereal beauty and a fierce spirit.

Its eyes, the reflection of an endless void of darkness but with a spark of fire in it.

The spark in its eyes filled with strength and love for its father.

We stared into each other oblivious of the time while the moon beared witness of the unbreakable bond between an alpha wolf and its dad.

***
Dedicated to
Fire_star258
To my lupus. My strong, powerful and dominant Alpha that I'm extremely proud of. You were, you are and you will always remain my precious daughter. Always know that I will always love, protect and cherish you till death do us apart.