Nature

The fresh scent of the flowers, the gentle symphony produced by the birds. The golden reflection of light on the vibrant green leaves altogether offered a heaven of its own.

Comfort and peace spreading through my whole body calming my inner demons, my contant troubling thoughts fading away slowly.

The gentle breeze touched my soul, the calming atmosphere taking away all my stress like gentle waves washing over me.

Colourful butterflies danced and swirled around the trees, a rainbow of colours blessing my eyes with its beauty.

The sunlight casting a gentle and dreamy glow to the light pink and yellow flowers.

A moment of pure bliss as if I was in a fantasy and I relished every moment of it like a treasure offered to me.

The gentle buzzing of the dragonflies and insects offering another strange yet peaceful music to my soul.

The presence of mother nature offering me solace and serenity just like a child in its mother's arms.

***
Dedicated to -No_emotions
This poem is dedicated to my bestie. My comfort person. Thank you for being here for me. You are an amazing person with a kind and loving heart. I'll love you till my last breath.
I dedicated this one to you because the first place we went together was the forest even though it was night time but yeah. Hope you love it.

Dark Poems जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें