Another Day At Shore

I was at the window looking outside while the TV was on, playing some movie I don't even remember. I was holding a glass plate with one hand underneath and the other on the fork sunk in rice, beans, and steak with mashed potatoes. Since I no longer had any obligations to the Navy, I woke up a little late and was still in my pajama shorts and a white shirt.

I grabbed a mouthful of my food and stuffed it in my mouth, looking out over the city and the beaches. Normal movement in the city, everyone living a happy and normal day. On the coast, the same thing, explosions of water, traces of propellers in the water, and small female figures coming from back and forth with shouting in the background.

All of a sudden, I felt something silky brushing against my forearm as I ate, I looked to the left and realized it was Lil' Sandy with a little smile as I stared at the TV. She's attached to me since I'm the brother who spends the most time lately, and I always enjoy her company.

"Hey, Flint." I heard Atlanta calling me. "I'm going to the Headquarters, I have something to treat with Pennsylvania."

"Sure," I waved my hand while eating. "Have fun."

Atlanta stood in the doorway, looking at me. I could feel the dissatisfaction and pity coming from her just knowing she was like that. She turned to me with one hand on her waist.

"C'mon, Flint." She walked up to us. "I know that you're not in a good mood, but why not try to enjoy a bit before trying to fix your mistakes?"

"Not feeling like it right now, maybe tonight."

Atlanta sighed, her hand on her waist slipped and let go. She walked back to the door, leaving home.

"I will be back in a few hours." She waved.

"See ya."

And she left, leaving me and Lil' Sandy alone for some good hours. I started to think about how to spend these hours at home without looking at the TV, maybe playing some games with her? Watch a movie or something?

"So... we have the house just for ourselves. And we do what?"

"Can you let me use my make up on-"

"No."

"You sur-"

"Yes."

Then we decided to see some series and movies on Shipflix to be able to pass the time, we saw movies like Manjuheimer, Battleship, and so on. Very interesting and amazing movies, by the way. As the movies went by, and the time flew by, we felt more tired. Not tired of the like, we want to sleep, no. We wanted to do something more, we were feeling that we were missing the day, that it wasn't even a day, it was about 6:43PM.

"Sister is coming home soon, no?" Lil' Sandy asked.

"Yea, and since we're feeling like taking a stroll around, we better get ready to leave." I answered with my face sunken on the couch. "Go take a bath, Sandy."

"Will do." Sandy weakly got out of the couch, walking towards the bathroom.

Sandy spent some good minutes in the bathroom while I looked through my phone, checking the Juustagram. Scrolling down, I see several posts from different people around, like, check this out...

Cleveland☆Knight: 'Party at the base tonight be like:'