This Is Basically A Vacation

So... the path to Sardegna Empire was only a little turbulent. Just a little, really, no big deal...

...Okay, maybe a pair of Siren submarines intercepted us. The fight lasted a few long minutes, they scared us at first, my guard was low so they were lucky as at the start. I can even show you how I dominated the whole fight and how they trembled with fear before me-

A scene of Flint being hit by a torpedo flickers, he was just clueless of it and then a huge column of water rose. With his screaming as background music...

Oops, sorry, wrong moment-

Another scene of Flint being hit on the head by a projectile from one of the sirens.

Shit, where's it?-

--
Third Person POV

And then, a scene where Flint already seemed to be fed up, the sirens laughed at him because of his poor attitude.

"Poor boy, you think you're so strong," One of the sirens mocked, "but you can't even hit a single blow." laughing.

"Look at all, all the confident people who even told their own teammates to move on." The other siren said, "Unfortunately for you, you die here and your comrades won't be able to last much longer~"

Flint fixed the posture and looked at them with his eyes covered by the shadow of his hair. They didn't take him seriously, which cost them dearly, he moved so fast that he seemed to have teleported. He grabbed both of them's heads and hit each other, and delivered a roundhouse kick that sent the two flying into the sky, they even managed to recover and began to float in the sky, but that didn't stop Flint from jumping toward both of them, hitting a knee right on the chin of one of them and shoot the other siren's face with his cannons.

Both of them fell limp on the water, no more capable of fighting.

"Pathetic," Flint grumbled, "get out of our way..." with his eyes half closed, wearing a face of deep grief.

Flint took out of his pocket one of those old american toys, a batbag. He started hitting it casually and even performed little tricks, that was his way of relieving stress. He turned and continued on the same walk that his group followed to reach them quickly.

--
Flint's POV

Those sirens disgusted me, really, I didn't even break a sweat. How come Azur Lane didn't beat them already? It's like there's only weak shipgirls on the front lines. Anyway, I had to go back to the group and get that order right away. Well, apart from the low parts of this whole trip, we're going to the Sardegna Empire, I heard their food is very good, as well as the food of Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion.

I could already see my group right ahead, I approached and returned to my place in the formation.

"He's back!" Mullany exclaimed.

"And quite bruised," Brooklyn pointed out, "are you okay, Flint?" moving a little closer.

"Those back there were syrup."

I heard Houston laugh at my speech.

"That was nice! Haha!" She said, wiping away her tears.

"Thanks, hehe."

"Well, stay alert," Morrison advised, "there's still some hours left before we get to Sardegna Empire."

"Remember, once we're there, we'll get that order and get out of there as soon as possible." Brooklyn reminded, "No sudden moves, and don't speak unless you need to."