Prologue

The sun shone on the horizon with its glimpsed orange yellow, the same glow was mirrored by the ocean in which seagulls fly over and fish swim. Everything was calm, until explosions could be heard and columns of water rose into the sky, the whistle of turret fire filled the space and laser beams cut through the waters. A human figure with ship parts appears, fleeing the shots that seem to have intended to kill whoever it is.

On the side hull of what appeared to be the bow of the ship that was part of this human figure was the identification number 'CL-97', appeared to be somewhat damaged, but identification was still clear. Suddenly, something quick emerges and captures the now-recognized USS Flint.

"W-woah! Aaaah!" Flint screamed.

"Seems like I got you now," A robotic voice said, "Azur Lane."

Flint was carried to the top of the sky and hung by the foot by whoever was holding him, he looked at who was holding him and before him he saw a tall girl with white hair, bright yellow eyes, a type of black bra, high and armored socks and small black shorts. Her rigging resembled a stingray.

 Her rigging resembled a stingray

Tester Beta

"Tester! Let me go, sucker!" Flint yelled.

"Unfortunately for you, I can't let you go." She paused, "At least, not alive..." She smiled.

Flint let a drop of sweat run down his face as his eyes trembled with fear. Tester let go of his foot and he fell towards the sea from a height of 100 meters or 328 feet, when he turned his eyes to the surface of the ocean, the fleet of 7 siren ships was there, taking aim to shoot Flint. He despaired as he moved his arms in a desperate attempt to miraculously open flight, but of course nothing happened, he just kept falling...

"Here's my day so far, went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams, and got my butt kicked pretty good..."

"But still, things could be a lot worse..."

"Oh, that's right... I'm falling to my death. Guess they can't..."

"How'd it all come to this, you ask?"

"My end started at the beginning,"

Flint saw no more way out, and then he just closed his eyes, leaving everything dark.

"The very beginning."

The black slowly faded into the dark blue and starry sky of the night, an installation of the Eagle Union appears in vision. Inside the facility it is perceived that this place is not any place, but rather a research laboratory that had something a little... interesting.

In one of the research rooms, shipgirls gathered around a large test tube that contained water inside, and something else... water was drained and the tube was opened, shortly thereafter a little boy put his feet out of the tube, white skin, blue eyes and a hair with a shade of darkened blue. The girls around were happy, surprised, and some even started partying because they knew that from that point on, history was about to be rewritten.