tell me why

" Your lips, my lips, apocalypse

" Your lips, my lips, apocalypse. "
— apocalypse, cigarettes after sex

Y/N WAS SMILING nervously while sitting at the table, eating food she just cooked, begging herself that it'll taste nice.

" You're a very good cook! Do you do this often? " Taishi asked making her smile a bit. 

" Not really...I mean I like cooking but, yeah. " She replied scratching her head in embarrassment. 

" It's great, don't worry too much. " Aqua commented who was now eating making Y/n slowly release her hands that were clasping together, slowly.

" That's good to hear... " She mumbled while smiling softly making Taishi smile at the sight of the two.

" These two quite have the chemistry... " Taishi's mom whispered to him making him laugh a bit as the two watched both the youngsters chatting.

AQUA WAS LOOKING at Y/n who was awestruck looking at the sky full of stars outside.

 As Y/n was done with herself, she trailed her sight to look at him, it met his eyes forming a bit of a blush in her face as she started to recall what just happened earlier. 

 " Can you stop staring? " Y/n finally spoke as she embarrassed looked away but Aqua didn't respond making her look at him again. 

 After minutes, the two were just staring at each other as Aqua slowly leaned into her. 

 " Aq— "Midway through even completing a word was cut with a kiss making her eyes widen but eventually melting into it as she closed her eyes. 

She felt his arms wrapping around her waist as she slowly wrapped hers around his neck, not breaking the kiss at all. 

As Y/n was about to pull away for air, Aqua didn't let her, instead, he bit her lower lip to enter his tongue to hers making Y/n muffle a curse under the kiss. 

 Finally, as Aqua pulled away Y/n gasped for air at the same time her face flushed all shades of red on what just happened at the same time seeing Aqua lick his lips as if he enjoyed his meal. 

 " Wh— " Y/n suddenly yelped as she felt Aqua was now resting at her shoulder as she thought of him sleeping she sighed in relief. 

But relief was taken aback when she felt kisses on her neck as butterflies in her stomach followed up. 

 " Aqua, what ar—? " Y/n then covered her mouth to stop herself from making a noise when he started to bite and suck her poor skin at her neck, leaving love marks. 

 As he pulled away, Y/n was now glaring in both embarrassed and awestruck expression. 

 " Hm? You didn't like it? " Aqua asked in a monotone voice as her face became more red than usual. 

 " I hate you. " She said as she looked away and covered her face as he chuckled and took her hands away from her face. 

 " Aw, I'm hurt. " He replied sarcastically. 

 " Hmph. " Y/n muttered as she pouted and crossed her arms. " Is this one of your games? Or pranks? Because it isn't funny.

 " I told you, I'm not that very great with words. " Aqua started. " So, I showed it by action.

 " So? " Y/n teasingly asked as if she wanted him to say the word. 

 " I...

 " Uhm... "Aqua was now matching her face's color when he began to realize what the heck he just did.

Before any of them could speak the door was heard open from behind making Y/n quickly fix herself and act normal like nothing happened at all.

End

【 08 / 13 / 23 】

【 08 / 13 / 23 】