coincidence

" I'd do whatever I could do, I'd run away and hide with you

" I'd do whatever I could do, I'd run away and hide with you. I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too. "
— daddy issues, the neighbourhood

Y/N WAS RUNNING trying to catch the balloon a kid was crying for, she groaned. 

Long story short, she was having a photoshoot at the park and as it ended she saw a child crying for a balloon.

Y/n is a person who hates people who cry.

Can you take a guess what she did? Yes, she tried to catch the balloon. A freaking balloon. 

As she was getting near, she quickly grabbed the strap of the balloon, and as she successfully did she was overjoyed but as soon as she tries to enjoy it she suddenly tripped.

' I hate my luck. ' Y/n thought to herself holding the strap of the balloon not to let it go as she closed her eyes for the impact. 

But someone caught her by arms and let her stand up at her position, she was carried indeed like a child and made her stand on her feet. 

Y/n opened one eye, then the other, and saw Aqua.

" Why's a child playing here? " Aqua said that made her smack Aqua on the head and stuck a tongue to him before running away with the balloon. 

She might like him as a character but sometimes he really goes into her anger issues. 

Aqua then rubbed his head at the smack and looked at the running figure of Y/n, smiling a bit before entering the karaoke to meet up with Kana. 

" Idiot Aqua. " Y/n grumbled her breath. " Next time I'll see him I'm gonna punch him, he does look like his father so that's worth a shot.  " 

Y/n then saw the child who was crying and gave him his balloon. " Here, little fella. Just make sure you won't let it go again, okay? "

She patted the child and smiled a bit as she saw a smile forming on his face. 

' Cute! ' Y/n fangirled, she does indeed like kids. 

" Thank you, Miss! "

" Didn't know you were a babysitter now. " A familiar voice was heard making Y/n yelp.

" I swear to god, you're gonna be the death of me, An- " Y/n stopped as she looked where the voice was coming from and saw blue eyes instead of red. 

" Hey. " Aqua greeted. 

" Are you stalking me? " Y/n stood up and dusted herself.

' Should I take this chance to punch him? '

" No. " He answered truthfully. " I saw you here when I was walking my way home. "

Looking and staying silent, he really does have her father's appearance, it's annoying yet at the same time attractive.

I wonder what my father looks like. 

" You look like your father. " Y/n commented out of the blue as she covered her mouth in panic. 

Aqua's look turned into shock and then serious which made Y/n gulp. 

" Oh wait look, what time is it? It's almost for my next shoot. " Y/n said nervously looking at her wrist even tho it doesn't have a watch. " See ya around. "

She turned around and was ready to run away when her wrist was suddenly tugged back. 

Aqua raised her hand showing her wrist to her, he finally spoke, " You don't have a watch. "

Y/n looked at him with a quivered smile and tried to joke, " I do have one, in my eyes. "

" Great, let's talk. " Aqua said seriously. " You won't get away with this. "

She was dragged by Aqua to the karaoke as now they were now seating face to face.

" Uhm... " Y/n started nervously, questioning her choices in life. " It's totally a coincidence, okay, I don't know your father I just thought you look like him or something and you don't look like Ai at all.

" Please, believe me, it's the truth.

Aqua sighed and leaned his back and crossed his arms. 

" Then let's talk about this, you do know our moms were killed on the same day but at different times. " Aqua started, and Y/n feels like where's this is going.

" Why? What? Wanna help you with your plan? " Y/n smirked which made Aqua's eyes widen.

" Just how far do you know? " Aqua asked her eyes piercing hers. " Oh, and no, I am not planning to let you help. "

' Almost everything, I did caught up to Chapter 119 before I died. ' Y/n thought sweatdropping. 

" That you have a plan, killing your father. " Y/n said sighing. " I mean it makes sense, you have an idea while I don't have a goddamn idea how my mom was killed, who did it, and why.

" So let me help you, I know Ai's death and my mom's death are connected with missing puzzle pieces. " Y/n added. 

Aqua sighed and slammed his hand on the table making Y/n yelp. 

" A no is a no, Y/n. " Aqua said sternly as he stood up, " Let's end this convo here. "

' Please protect my child if she ever or will be in a dangerous situation, Y/n could be reckless sometimes. ' A memory popped out of Aqua's head making him sigh. 

" But why? " Y/n asked as she also stood up. " I can be a good help. "

" No. " Aqua declined, he doesn't know why he's keeping Y/n mom's word but he also has that urge to protect her.

He knows damn well that if Y/n got involved in this kind of shit, she can be in huge danger. 

Y/n watched as Aqua left the room making her sit down and kick the table out of anger.

" This is annoying. " Y/n grumbled. " Fine, he can have it this way. "

But she does ever think of what will happen if she told enough details and info about the future? 

Is it alright for her to say anything? Or there will be consequences?

She tried multiple times before to try to tell anyone to tell the truth, but she seems always off the time.

Always too late.

End

【 06 / 12 / 23 】

【 06 / 12 / 23 】