you are the art itself

" Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do, yeah, they were all yellow

" Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do, yeah, they were all yellow. "
— yellow, coldplay

Y/N SIGHED AS another modeling shoot just ended she just also ended watching the latest episode of LoveNow.

She was now seating at the park's bench, her feet were also up the bench and a sketchbook was resting at her thighs, she was wearing her anti-radiation glasses as a pencil was now resting on her hand.

She was doing basic anatomy, face angles, hands, and more trying to recall her talents with arts from her life before that filled five pages back to back.

" Ahh! I love this so much. " Y/n said to herself cheerfully as she flipped to the next page of her newly bought sketchbook.

She began to grid and do some circles not until time passed and realized the whole two pages are now full of anatomy, features, and expressions of Aqua drawn by her. 

It's more of him on the show making her sigh and run her finger at the page and shook her head.

" What are you doing?

Y/n's eyes were met with red ones, and their faces were inches closer.

She realized who the girl is but the sudden appearance made Y/n panic and at the same time yelp as she closed her sketchbook and her forehead collided with Kana.

" Owww. " Y/n whined as she rubbed her forehead Kana did the same. 

" Clumsy as ever. " Aqua suddenly spoke as Y/n looked where it came from who was just next to Kana.

Y/n sweatdropped as she noticed them who were now wearing uniforms and carrying a bag and tilted her head, " You two are cutting or something? "

" Aren't you doing the same? " Kana asked.

" Hey! I just finished my shoot, y'know? " Y/n answered deadpan. 

Y/n then sat straight, putting her feet down on the ground, and laid her sketchbook next to her, her hand resting above it. 

" So? What are you guys up to? " Y/n asked even tho she knew what was up.

" We just ended up doing pitchings. " Kana said cheerfully as she sat next to Y/n. " Then we saw you. "

" You were so busy with something when we saw you from afar that you didn't even notice someone is calling you so Kana greeted you like that. " Aqua explained. " What are you doing anyway?

" Uhm... " Y/n tried to recall what she was doing earlier and remembered the drawing of him while blushing a bit in embarrassment and shook her head, " Nothing, I was just doing some kinds of stuff. "

" Oh, wow, this looks good. " Kana suddenly commented who was now looking at the first page of her sketchbook making her gasp and look at her hand that was now laying on the bench, she didn't even notice it got by Kana.