your idea sucks

" Would you like to nurture the little things in life with me? You look a little lonely, I wish I could tell a joke or two

" Would you like to nurture the little things in life with me? You look a little lonely, I wish I could tell a joke or two. "
—シンデレラ , cidergirl

AQUA WAS NOW questioning his choices in life, he is now with Y/n who was playing with stray cats at the park.

" Do you hate cats? " Y/n asked carrying one and facing it in front of his face.

" No. " Aqua replied shortly.

" Then why did you keep on sighing? " Y/n asked deadpanning as she lay the cat in her lap, petting it. 

" Nothing. " Aqua replied.

" If you don't like here you can freely go away, you know? " Y/n said still petting the cat not looking at him. 

That is what he thought earlier too but she can't just go away from earlier especially her situation earlier, it still bugs him. 

" Yeah, I know. " Aqua said sighing. 

" It's getting dark anyway, I'd go home now. " Y/n said laying the cat on the ground, " Thanks for sticking up with me until now, I'll see you around. "

She stood up and turned around walking home more like running her way home.

" She really likes doing that. " Aqua commented deadpanned, referring to her saying goodbye and not letting the people talk or even say goodbye, now he was left alone again

DAYS HAD PASSED when Y/n got a call from Ruby when she was in the middle of a modeling shoot.

" Hello? " Y/n spoke first. 

" Y/n, can we talk in person? " Ruby asked which made Y/n confused. 

" Can we not talk about it on the phone? " She asked.

" It's important, please, Y/n. " Ruby said, hearing the desperation in her voice.

" Well, I can't say no to my Ruby. " Y/n said smiling softly.

" Yay! See you later at the playground after class. " Ruby said cheerfully. 

" Alright, see you. " Y/n said before ending the call. 

Y/n looked at the time and it was almost like classes will be ending but well she was not at school because of the shoot.

She finished the photoshoot before she excused herself to Ana saying she need to do something that thankfully she let her be.

As Y/n was now walking her way to the meeting place, she saw Aqua kneeling before Kana and passionately persuading her to join something.

' Oh, it this scene already? ' Y/n thought hiding from a tree and watching from afar not wanting to disturb anything.