she's the beautiful melody

" Here I am, beautiful, as you see, standing on the pedestal you made for me

" Here I am, beautiful, as you see, standing on the pedestal you made for me. Feels like a dream, only a dream. "
— i ain't perfect, iv of spades 

THREE HOURS LEFT for Aqua's final episode shoot. Y/n did a victory dance as she beat Aqua in the shooting game.

The two of them were now at the arcade playing games as Aqua asked her to hang out before his shoot.

" Why the hell are you so great with this? " Aqua grumbled.

" I mean... " Y/n sweatdropped as the same game from her first world, she was ranked #1 player there. " I'm just great. "

" Yeah, yeah. " Aqua just said sarcastically.

" Why did you invite me to have fun? Aren't you having a shoot? " Y/n asked as she remembered it will be that scene making her frown. " Shouldn't you like, practicing shits or something. "

' When I read it, sure it made me feel envious since I was a fan of his. But it sucks to know that it'll happen like happen, for real. ' Y/n thought deadpanned biting her thumb.

Y/n grumbled which made Aqua perk his eyes at the change of mood, he grabbed her wrist and pull away her thumb to her mouth.

" Stop biting. You'll bleed. " Aqua said caressing her thumb, that Y/n got snapped in reality, she really did bite into it too much leaving enough mark.

" Oh, right. Sorry. " Y/n said pulling away from his touch and smiling a bit turning around to go to exit the arcade.

' Yeah, I shouldn't be so affected by it, I'm just an extra here it's not like I can confess anytime now and tell him I don't want to see him with Akane, even tho he'll just use her. ' Y/n thought with a slightly sad face.

' I did give you this second chance to do what you want. ' A familiar voice rang into her head, the same from heaven. ' Darling, I gave you this life for you only, even if you changed everything from the plot it's alright, it's your life. '

Y/n eyes widen at the voice making her smile a bit, ' So it doesn't matter, huh? '

" Y/n, do you wanna go to the museum? " Aqua suddenly asked catching up with her, thinking of an idea how to cheer her up, not having an idea why she got upset earlier.

" Okay! Count me in. " Y/n said cheerfully that made Aqua open his mouth but close it smiling a bit.

He really can't understand how that girl's mood works. She's quiet then randomly upset then later on she'll be goofy as hell.

TWO HOURS LEFT for Aqua's final episode shoot. The two were now exiting the theater as they just ended a movie. 

After they got to go around the museum they got to eat some ice cream before watching movies.