come again?

" To all the days we were together, to all the time we were apart of each other's lives

" To all the days we were together, to all the time we were apart of each other's lives. "
— heart to heart, mac demacro

Y/N WAS BEING carried and spun around the room which she find amusing as she was lying down, Lei was having a bonding time with her child.

" Mom, do you think this is fun? " Y/n asked as she tugged at her mom's clothes who was cooking food. 

" Of course, my baby. " She said softly, smiling as she carried the young child in her arms bopping her nose made Y/n smile a bit. 

She may not be her mom as the first Y/n but she could feel the same affection her past mom is giving by Lei.

Y/n loves her like her own mom now. 

" Do you smell like something is burn- " Lei turned around to see what she was cooking that was now burning hot. " Oh no. "

She giggly put her child down and left a kiss on her forehead before she took care of what she was cooking, Y/n sat at the dining table waiting for her mom to finish what she was doing.

Y/n rested her face on the table thinking for a while before widening her eyes as something hit her, very hard.

" Oh no. " She muttered. 

She's been enjoying too much to forget the fact that Ai's death is nearer anytime now, she began to panic. 

" Ah, finally! " Lei said in belief as she already removed the fire in the food she was cooking. 

A doorbell was heard, and anxiety was raised in Y/n, a sense of deja vu. 

" Huh? Who's that? Maybe it's Ai. " Lei stated cheerfully as she was about to go to the door, Y/n grabbed her clothes as if she was stopping her.

She feels like something will happen, very bad. 

" What's wrong, Y/n? " Lei asked kneeling a bit to caress her child's face. 

Y/n stayed silent and was about to speak when the doorbell once again rang. 

" Stay put, okay? Let mommy answer the door first then we'll talk, okay? " Lei said reassuring patting her child's head before leaving a small kiss on its forehead as Y/n just nodded. 

As she watched Lei turn around and her body going out of the distance to open the door, they seemed to have to talk which made Y/n sigh in relief.

But that sigh of relief was taken aback when she heard a gunshot.

" Mom? " Y/n called out but no response. 

Fear raised in her as she slowly turned around and walked to the door running and slowing down as she saw the door closed, her mom's bloody body was leaning at the door as if she is preventing someone to enter it again.

Mom! " Y/n called out as she was tearing up, feeling pain in her heart as it sink down to its lowest point as she slowly approached her mom.

" ...Y/...Y/n... " Lei called out as she reached out her hand patting her child's head, smiling with such pain.

It was her first time feeling it, on her first life she never lost someone important to her but this time, everything feels different. 

" Always remember, Y/n, always choose the best for yourself and everyone, okay? " Lei started. " Don't do bad, always do good, okay? Promise mommy you'll be happy in the future... "

In every word she stuttered, Y/n was sobbing and crying, no words were going out of her mouth. 

" My baby, my Y/n, I love you. I love you so much my child, thank you for being my ball of hope in this world full of lies. " Lei said as she began to cry too. " I'm so sorry that you need to see mommy like this, I'm so sorry that I need to leave so early...I'm sorry... "

Those were the last words she stuttered out before her whole body began to be cold and her whole eyes being lifeless, the energetic sparkling clock eyes is no more, any more. 

Y/n began to cry more and more looking at her mom's dead body with such a lifeless look as she keeps on shaking her mom. 

The same day, Hoshino Ai also died. 

Days after the murders, news of death is announced, and Ai's murderer tried to commit suicide and was pronounced dead at the hospital. While Lei's murderer was still a mystery.

Their deaths drew sympathy from the public.

Y/N WAS STARING at the funeral of both Ai and Lei, she feels so useless even tho she knows how this plot works she always feels like she will be too late.

She feels like someone is making her really late to realize anything. 

Her eyes were so much more lifeless than before, despite losing her mom it was the first time she felt so hopeless and useless. She also lost Ai.

' Hey...Y/n, right? ' Ai approached her. ' You look like your mom, how cute! '

' You know, I have two children around your age, I hope you'll be friends with them in the future alright? I'd be happy to see you three being friends. '

' Especially, Aqua, he's kinda hard to handle. And Ruby is very easy to be friends with. '

' Can I trust you with that, Y/n? '

" Y/n... " Ana called out softly holding out her hand.  " Let's go. " 

With that voice, Y/n snapped out of the memory as she looked blankly at the hand before slowly accepting it and following her, Ana thought of adopting her. 

She can just leave her alone in some orphanage or something, especially since she's Lei's child. 

" I know it feels upsetting and stuff, I know, I understand. " Ana said as she stopped and kneel down looking at Y/n, and her voice cracked. 

" You have someone on your side, I'll listen whenever you miss your mom or you want to cry, okay? " She added smiling a bit which made Y/n cry.

Ana hugged the small kid and patted her back as Y/n continued to cry, clutching Ana's clothes as she cried, just like a child. 

End

【 06  /  06  /  23 】

【 06 / 06 / 23 】