i'll be so much help, i swear

" When you lose something you can't replace when you love someone but it goes to waste

" When you lose something you can't replace when you love someone but it goes to waste. Could it be worse? "
— fix you, coldplay

Y/N STARED OUTSIDE as rain started to pour down, she was lost in thought on how to pursue Aqua to let her be in his plan and at the same time how the hell she will go home without an umbrella. 

She looked up at the night and at the same time the rain falling, " This weather... "

' I hope Akane's alright. ' Y/n thought as she smiled to herself softly knowing damn well Aqua's in that scene already. 

" And you know what, let's just go with anything. " Y/n said to herself as she began to put her bag in her head and ran under the rain to go home but suddenly she tripped making her facepalm.

" Do you always have the worse luck every day? " A voice suddenly said as an umbrella shadowed her making the rain not go to her anymore. 

She looked up to see who was it and saw Aqua making her smile widely because she want to meet him and talk to him but at the same time she was flustered by her situation today. 

As she stood up and tried to fix herself, grabbing her bag that she also dropped when she tripped a coming motorcycle was coming when she knew it will splash at Aqua making her grab him and changed their position.

" Watch out. "

As that soaked Y/n more, she rubbed her face and turned her head to Aqua, " Are you al—what the heck?! "

Y/n suddenly looked at him shocked as he was now also soaked, his umbrella on the floor. 

" At least do it well. " Aqua said deadpan while grabbing his umbrella. 

" Pfft- I'm sorry... " Y/n apologized between her snickers.

" Now I'm all soaked again. " Aqua said. 

" Again? " Y/n asked tilting her head, he then sighed and explained what happened with Akane and stuff about committing suicide as Y/n nodded while listening.

" Well, good thing you're there. " Y/n said smiling a bit. " Let's go to my place, I'd lend you some clothes. "

Y/n then grabbed his wrist and dragged him with her to her place, as that happened, Aqua let her be and sighed as he was trying his best to be under the umbrella and her at the same time while being dragged by Y/n. 

AS THE TWO entered the place, the two of them removed their shoes and left them outside before entering the house.

The atmosphere is rather quiet it seems like no one's home Aqua thought as he looked around while Y/n got into a room to get something, the place is rather plain and clean too.

Y/n then came back with a towel in hand handing it to Aqua, " Here, a towel. "

" Thanks. " Aqua mumbled as he accepted the towel and began to dry himself, Y/n nodded and turned around as she began to rummage on the cabinets near her.