clash

" Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landside, no escape from reality

" Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landside, no escape from reality. "
— bohemian rhapsody, queen

[ kai's entry: thank u for the answers in the survey :D it's now invalid and the most chosen is letter a ! anyways, enjoy<3 ]

THE DIRECTOR AND cast said it was okay, as long as she still made it. Y/n excused herself and began to review her script again taking a glance around.

REASONS WHY SHE ATTENDS THE REHEARSALS:

1. to not fail and not to be a disappointment

2. to see aqua

Now her eyes trailed into Aqua and Akane making her pout and just looked around again to see the scriptwriter, Goa talking to the director, Toshiro.

" Ugh, how annoying. " Y/n grumbled, shoving her face at her script.

" Ok, thanks, everyone! " Raida suddenly appeared. " Today we have a very special guest. "

This made Y/n sigh and turn her head to them making Y/n gasp a bit to see who was it.

" Uh...umm...hello... " The black-haired female greeted, shyly. 

' Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! It's Abiko!! She's even prettier in real life. ' Y/n fangirled, resting her hands on her own cheeks. 

" This is Tokyo Blade's Mangaka, Abiko-sensei! " The girl with glasses next to her said. " I'm her companion for today, Kichijouji. " 

" Kichijouji-sensei! It's so great to see you again! " Kana greeted. 

" Arima-san! I haven't seen you since the wrap party! " Kichijouji replied, returning the same expression. 

" It's great to see you too Aqua. " She added. 

" I'm flattered. " Aqua replied. 

" Heya, sensei! " Melt greeted. 

" Oh...hello... " Kichijouji replied in a rather cold tone. 

" Talk about a cold shoulder...I kind of get it though. " Melt stated as Kichijouji got back to chatting with Kana. 

" You are the guy who ruined Sweet Today after all... " Aqua replied. " It's no surprise she holds a grudge.

" I guess... " Melt replied, agreeing. 

" Pleased to meet you. " Akane said making Abiko hide behind Kichijouji. 

" Sensei, please. Greet them properly. " Kichijouji whispered to Abiko. 

" I can't. " Abiko replied, whispering back. " They're all too pretty. Making eye contact is stressful.