new years, same old memories

" So nonchalant yet still shining bright; her secret: out of sight, as if visible, has the taste of honey

" So nonchalant yet still shining bright; her secret: out of sight, as if visible, has the taste of honey. " 
— アイドル,  yoasobi

YEARS HAD PASSED since that incident, Y/n mostly got to some small shows and modeling as those days passed she was not popular like her mom or Ai but she could be recognized in public.

Looking at the mirror, doing random smiles, she caressed her cheeks looking at her eyes, those eyes reminds her mom so much that made her sigh. 

" Y/n. " Ana suddenly showed up which made Y/n yelp.

" Oh my god, at least knock, Ana! " Y/n said while putting a hand on her chest still trying to recover.

" Oh, I'll keep that in mind. " Ana said sarcastically. " You have to attend school. Yoto High School, right? "

Yoto High School, the combined high schools, or even just across the country in general, is one of the few to offer a performing arts program. 

Ruby and Aqua's school of choice, of course, hers too. 

" Ugh, alright. " Y/n replied as she slid into her school shoes and grabbed her bag.

All over her life, the school still sucks.

" See ya. " Y/n said while sighing leaving a kiss on Ana's cheeks before waving and exiting the house. Thankfully, their place is a walking distance of that school. 

As she entered the school for her interview, she passed into someone familiar but she didn't look back as someone already called her name for next in line to be interviewed. 

" Oh, right. " Y/n said, as she put her bag down on the chair and entered the interviewing room. 

" My name's Kazume Y/n. " She introduced. " Affiliated with Strawberry Productions. "

The interview went well as she sighed and exited the room, it ended quickly as she expected. 

" Hoshino Aqua?! " A voice echoed thru the area that made Y/n look where it came from.

' That must be Kana. ' She thought as she slid her bag into her shoulder and walk where the voice came from, hoping to see Ruby and Aqua once again.

" You're Hoshino Aqua!? " Kana asked. 

" Who are you, again...? " Aqua asked as Ruby pointed at the red-haired with opened mouth. 

" Ah, isn't she... " Ruby started. "...The child genius who will lick a lying snitch...?

" Flick a crying switch!! " Kana corrected. 

" It's me, Arima Kana! We've acted together before! " Kana said.

" Ah. Long time no see. " Aqua said. " Are you studying in the performing arts program here?