stars and clocks

" I know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you but baby, can't you see there's nothing else for me to do? I'm hopelessly devoted to you

" I know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you but baby, can't you see there's nothing else for me to do? I'm hopelessly devoted to you. "
— hopelessly devoted to you,  glee cast

Y/N WAS NOW scribbling in her notebook as she wear her anti-radiation glasses to protect her eyes. She just finished watching the last episode of Sweet Today and she sighed.

She's trying to recall the things that happened and will happen in this world.

Every single detail.

Of course, mostly the things she know is all about Aqua's And Ruby's life, she doesn't even have any idea about her own life.

But she knows that the twins' situation is connected to hers, and that's why she badly wanted to help Aqua but he turned her down which made her so mad.

Now she's trying to figure out anything to herself without anyone's help.

Y/n yawned feeling sleepy as she was already writing three hours ago.

She stood up and did some stretching before keeping her notebook and lying down on her bed.

" Gotta sleep, tomorrow's the school's entrance ceremony. " Y/n said to herself as she felt her eyes already giving up.

THE NEXT DAY, Y/n did her usual routine and walked her way to school she caught up to the twins when she saw them on the way.

" Hey, Ruby. " Y/n greeted as she linked her arm to Ruby's not looking and ignoring Aqua.

" Hey...Y/n, right? " Ruby asked, returning the same energy as Y/n nodded at her. 

On their first day at Yoto High School, the three attend the entrance ceremony and are later formally introduced by Kana to the entertainment-filled environment they will be entering. 

" I'm getting nervous. " Ruby said. 

" There's no need to be. " Kana said. " This is neither a training school nor a film studio. It's just a regular high school. You can act normally.

" I know you can feel comfortable around. " Y/n said patting Ruby's back smiling softly that made Ruby smile back at her and nod as she entered her classroom. 

And that leaves the three of them.

" Oh, I'll get to class now, see you guys around. " Kana said as she checked her phone as if someone chatted with her. 

Y/n was about to reach out to her telling her please not to leave but Kana was already away making her sigh, now it was only the two of them.

Y/n's lips began to form a thin line, still not looking at Aqua since then as the atmosphere was quiet. 

" Ahm, bye. " Y/n said before turning around and going to her class. 

As she sat in her chair she sighed in relief and cheered on the inside that she got away from the scene. 

But she feels like fading when she heard a chair pulling next to her desk and saw Aqua looking at her with a slight teasing smile.

" Hey. " Aqua greeted sarcastically as Y/n sweatdropped.

" Hey, your face. " Y/n replied sticking her tongue out before resting her hand on her cheek and looking at the opposite side.

Aqua chuckled a bit before sitting in his seat next to her, while Y/n was crying internally. 

' IN ALL THE CLASSES, WHY AM I IN THE SAME AS HIS?  Not that I'm complaining but, yeah. ' Y/n thought. 

" Y/n. " Aqua called out but Y/n just continued to ignore him.

" Hey, Y/n, stop ignoring me. " Aqua called out once again but Y/n didn't look.

Aqua began to keep quiet now which made Y/n sigh in relief but suddenly a sharp pain struck her head that made her grab her head still keeping her position. 

' Hey, Y/n. Remember, if you ever had random headaches, panic attacks, and breakdown moments just look at the stars, okay? The time will come that you'll have them too like I do, but looking at the stars makes me calm down. I hope it'll be for you too. ' Her mom said smiling, patting her head. 

' Is this what mom is saying? But this is too much. AND HOW THE HELL WILL YOU LOOK AT THE STARS IN THIS MORNING? ' Y/n thought standing up who thought of going to the nurse's office. 

But it was no help her knees wobbled at the pain that made her knees give up. 

" Y/- " Aqua was about to call her when she stood up but he suddenly stand up quickly as he saw she became out of balance. 

He swiftly caught her which made Y/n yelp, she looked up and looked at who was it and saw Aqua with a worried face.

" Are you alright? " Aqua asked.

She then opened her mouth but closed it again as she stayed in that position and looked into his eyes. 

 " Right, stars. " Y/n mumbled under her breath as she pulled away from the touch smiling a bit with a flushed face.

" I'm fine. " She replied exiting the room, maybe the new environment made her head in pain, but she did feel better and more comfortable after looking at the stars.  

' That's what she means by stars. So I think maybe Ai calms her down when that kind of thing happens. That's cute. ' Y/n thought as she began to walk slowly again.

" Are you really fine? " Aqua asked following her again.

" I am, really. " Y/n replied. 

" Really? " Aqua asked. 

" Yes. " Y/n replied.

" Where are you going? " Aqua asked.

" Anywhere. " Y/n replied still walking. 

" Where? " Aqua asked.

Y/n sighed and smiled a bit at Aqua's attitude towards her, it's pretty different from how he acts to others which made her like it more.

" Why? Wanna come? " Y/n asked stopping in her tracks and looking at him. 

" If I said yes? Then? " Aqua replied. 

" Okay, come. " Y/n said grabbing his hand and dragging him with her. 

They're both hopeless. 

End

【 06 / 17 / 23 】

【 06 / 17 / 23 】